PDA

View Full Version : 2006 CBR600F opinions

Neesmo31
29-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Hey all im getting rid of the dc2r, getting a stock standard falcon as a taxi, but want a nice roady for a little bit of fun.

What are peoples opinions on the cbr600f's? Ive read pretty good reviews and i hear they are pretty bulletproof.

I dont want something that rips your arms out of your sockets or something that can take a roundabout at 569km/h... lol so yeah i just want it as a cheap cruiser.

Any good? Parts? Prices? Maintenance?

Thanks all.

Wez_R
29-04-2010, 08:26 PM
i have heard that this bike is good, im not to sure on parts i havnt really researched this bike, im not fan of the way it looks i would rather a cbr600rr a more sporty kind of bike, you could find one that is around the same price range but usually abit more $$, i guess just give a motorbike dealership a call and just ask about the bike. when i was looking at buying a bike i called up dealers and they were telling me which bikes are hard to find parts for and expensive on maintenance and that helped alot.

Neesmo31
30-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Yeah thanks - i have a mate who has a honda MPE account so he can get parts for just about anything honda except cars. I dont really want a weapon, just a nice fun cruiser that i can putt around town on and go for long rides by myself.