PDA

View Full Version : cd5 electric windows

gee-aye-dee
02-05-2010, 07:41 PM
i have recently purchased a cd5 vti the lhr power window isnt working just wondering if anybody with a cd5 has encountered this problem. is it a regulator problem (most likely) and how hard are they to remove and refit i know some/most window regulators are a bastard to fit not sure about hondas though.

Infernal
12-05-2010, 07:07 PM
Hi, I have a similiar problem on the front two windows.

They are very slow coming down and back up compared to the rear windows at times they can even get stuck and stop moving..

I would like help to

namtaro
12-05-2010, 11:50 PM
its nothing really guys, its because these cars are let me say 15 yr old. Power windows wont have the same power or work after this long. best way is go wreckers and pull out the motors, thats only making it from working or being slow.

i own a 96 accord and my power windows are slow in moving but it doesnt bother me because they work.

so best way, wreckers, pull out the motor, in the end its just the motor that is the problem.

sugz
14-05-2010, 09:44 AM
its nothing really guys, its because these cars are let me say 15 yr old. Power windows wont have the same power or work after this long. best way is go wreckers and pull out the motors, thats only making it from working or being slow.

i own a 96 accord and my power windows are slow in moving but it doesnt bother me because they work.

so best way, wreckers, pull out the motor, in the end its just the motor that is the problem.

try spraying it with silicon spray