PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Integra Limited Edition

prad_n
04-05-2010, 12:07 PM
I found an Integra at a Honda dealership and it is a 2003 limited edition model. I have tried to do some research but cant find anything on it. The dealer claims its a factory fitted sports kit. Cant seem to find anywhere on the net that Honda released limited edition '03 integras.

I really like the car, but dont want to find parts falling off after I buy the car. So would you guys be able to clarify if Honda actually did release a limited edition integra in '03 and also anything else I need to check before I buy the vehicle.

Also how many kms is usually good with the '03 integras before I have to start replacing parts ?

Cheers
Prad

Leslie
04-05-2010, 02:56 PM
it is listed in Honda's website, but there ain't much info available

http://www.honda.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/internet/Honda.com.au/Home/Owners/Previous+Models/Integra/2002+-+2006/

prad_n
04-05-2010, 02:59 PM
thanks mate... also is there you can recommend I need to look out for before buying the car ? And also do you know how many kms before I need to change parts and stuff ?

Leslie
04-05-2010, 03:03 PM
I will leave your questions to the experts around here :)

as your question about the bodykit, in Redbook it does have the following extra (compare to the base model)

Body Kit - F&R Spoilers, Skirts, Rear Apron

Chriskoss
04-05-2010, 06:04 PM
it sorta looks like the type r just without the big spoiler, engine and recaro's etc
not much different than the base model but its a nice little face lift

DC2-PWR
04-05-2010, 06:44 PM
15,000 to 20,000km's is average for driving in one year. So 140,000km max and 70,000 min,

The price shouldn't be anything more than $16,000.

We don't know the cars history so we can't tell you anything that you would need to replace.

hisoka
04-05-2010, 06:53 PM
get a mechanic to inspect it, wouldnt that be the normal thing to do

and you might have to replace something as soon as you drive it out the door, no one on this forum will know,

a low km reading doesnt mean its "break" proof.

ask them about there warranty policy etc, so if something does break you can take the honda guys to town on it.

if you dont mind posting how much it is, maybe saving the extra dollars could see you with a type R ?

if you like that car then get it by all means

lo0se3r
04-05-2010, 07:19 PM
i think the 'limited edition' run of those models are all to do with the options that came with the car eg. like the suzuki swift s, swift re3 and re4.

so this limited edition integra looks to have the fog lights/front lip/sides/most probably a rear lip/ and rims over the stock standard model.

WATAJK
04-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Curiously, is this the Championship White one in Doncaster or the other integra in there???
Ive seen the white one and it looks nice..

wynode
04-05-2010, 07:32 PM
thanks mate... also is there you can recommend I need to look out for before buying the car ? And also do you know how many kms before I need to change parts and stuff ?

This is a bit generic but it might help.
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?106680-A-few-checks-precautions-to-take-before-buying-a-car&highlight=buying+selling+tips

Skeptic
19-05-2010, 02:40 AM
Iam assuming its one of those special edition DC5s, a base model with just a factory lip kit on it & a special badge on it