PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne wheel alignment places? recommendations..

euro1603
07-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Trying to resolve my euro steering drifting problem, i'm looking for a wheel place that can get my wheel balance and aligned. i've went to 4 different places and since my car is lowered with eibach springs.. they can't do the alignment.. cmon i've seen plenty of cars with much lower ride heights.. surely there are proper wheel places that has the right equipment. typepower down at city road said they would playing around with it and tweak it.. even though the first guy i spoke to said it was too low. fk am i going to leave my car with people f ing around with it.. they were recommended by people who i spoke to at tyre factory in south melbourne who could not do the job.. any recommendations ?

MSKYO
23-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Try Traction Tyres in Rowville if you are down that way. They are pretty good guys and will be able to do the job. Good luck

Spoon-Accord
23-05-2010, 05:55 PM
tyre factory down in sunshine ballerat road could do it.

they have a wheel alignment pit. for lowered cars :)

dec3it
24-05-2010, 09:29 AM
hmm Try Bob Jane in the City on Elizabeth street,
They did a real good job on my car.

x10Hz
25-05-2010, 10:14 AM
I guess this falls under the same sorta thing, but does anyone know a place that will fit coilovers and to a wheel alignment for less than $460. I just bought Buddyclub N+ coilovers, and need to get them fitted. Will that place in Rowville do it? Im like 10mins from there.

Thanks