PDA

View Full Version : X-Force Header Vs Toda Header

TypeR Lover
13-05-2010, 10:24 PM
I've just changed my header for my DC5 Type S from an X-Force header to a Toda header and here's what I felt the differences are straight after the switch over:

Toda:

* More torque at mid and high rpm.

* No exhaust popping sound when down shift at high rpm, don't know why there's no more 'pop' at the exhaust after the switch over, I had metal cat for both headers.

X-Force:

* More free revving, especially in the high rpm, this is probably due to its slightly larger diameter pipes.

* Exhaust 'popping' sound when down shift at higher rpm, sounds awesome!

Conclusion:
Toda is definite a better header, no doubt, I mean if you pay $1.7k for a header which is more than twice the cost of the X-Force, $800, of course you expect something Great!

I reckon the X-Force header is pretty good for its value though. With a Hondata KPro or similar devices to allow a retune of the engine management system, the X-Force can produce very well improved power output. I'm not sure if anyone tried tuning with this header but I believe it does have potential.

In general, the X-Force header is good for its value and the Toda is a great header. The tales of Toda headers are true. I wish I have Dyno sheets but didn't manage to dyno the car before the switch over, oh well.

Bludger
19-05-2010, 10:32 AM
lame attempt at selling, neg rep and reported.

m3ntAL_l2
19-05-2010, 10:47 AM
lol//

good to see u can fell the gain, of course for the price difference u paid u did expect some sort of difference

TypeR Lover
23-05-2010, 11:07 PM
Oops, sorry mate, forgot u can't sell in posts... my bad!