PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it to buy the latest facelift version

lovesil
19-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Hello People,

I'm thinking of getting a jazz, but just wonder if it's worth it to get the latest facelifted version or just get a 2003 version Jazz VTi-S!

kenshin
19-12-2004, 06:14 PM
whats the 'latest' faclifted version look like?

muli
19-12-2004, 06:21 PM
gauges difference e.g speedo, rpm, stereo looks different, aircon dials look different, no keyhole on passenger door(but i think 04 already had this), illuminated power mirrors switch, and airbox i think. also has some shiny base inside on all models i think, on previous models only vti or vtis got chrome headlight surrounds. Also bodykit slight different on vtis and i think for the cvt it has paddles behind the steering wheel instead of the previous version had buttons on the actualy streeing wheel itshelf.

but whether its worth buying or not, it doesnt cost anymore than the previous model so it comes down to to, being a few months old car there wouldnt be many on the market so you would obviously have to buy it new but do you want a new car or second hand?

lovesil
19-12-2004, 09:15 PM
since all second hand Jazz is still pretty new, therefore i wouldn't matter taking a second hand one! But this does not apply to crashed version (but has been fixed up)

Sp00n
19-12-2004, 09:21 PM
i like the '03 bodykit better (maybe cos i own one.. :P)
but the interior of the new jazz i reckon is a little better
thats my 3 cents...
i'm goin back to sleep now..

Sp3rMz
19-12-2004, 09:24 PM
I'd go for the newer one for the mere face its new.

FB008
19-12-2004, 11:18 PM
I like the facelifted VTi, but not the VTi-S...

I like everything that's going for the new VTi, the interior, lights, console, body etc...

That's my 2 cents