PDA

View Full Version : VTIR Exhaust Dimensions

flipmode
21-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Hey guys just a quick one, sorry if its already been covered but i've only had luck finding info on the ITR.

Just wondering if an aftermarket catback exhaust for a USDM vtir are the same dimensions as an AUSDM vtir?

Cheers

_bORdO_
23-05-2010, 03:04 PM
the AU is 1.95" or something like that
Not sure about the US version...

Google it?

flipmode
24-05-2010, 03:52 PM
yeah i tried searchin but could only find out details on the ITR.. just wanted to find out if i buy an exhaust manufactured for the acura integra vtir, will it be a straight bolt on? or is the length different and needs to be modified?

_bORdO_
24-05-2010, 11:08 PM
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=7&TopicID=20112&PagePosition=0&ThreadPage=15

Have a read through this, i havent read through alll of it bc it has 15 pages!!... not sure if it completely answers your question.

When they talk about the GSR model - thats the US version of the AU vti-r.
Goodluck bloke.

DC2-PWR
24-05-2010, 11:33 PM
yeah i tried searchin but could only find out details on the ITR.. just wanted to find out if i buy an exhaust manufactured for the acura integra vtir, will it be a straight bolt on? or is the length different and needs to be modified?

Yeah it should be a straight bolt on, you can even bolt on a DC2R exhaust on a vtir. So I believe it is the same diemension as the DC2R's,

However if it is a JDM DC2R, then no it won't be a bolt on.

flipmode
25-05-2010, 09:31 AM
thanks a lot for your help guys, much appreciated