PDA

View Full Version : what do you rekon? front bar or fender thats mis alligned

MWAKU
26-05-2010, 06:23 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/mykulxD/cf5.jpg

You rekon its the front bar or fender?

I want to get an OEM replacement hood, but not sure it will close properly, if its the fender thats sitting in, if the front bar is sitting out, thats fine.

If it is the fender, can i adjust the hood to sit more to one side, so it atleast clears until i have time to align the fender? Or will it close anyway, as the fender isn't sitting in that far

noobcake
26-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Try loosening 3 top bolts of the fender ask a friend or something, and push the fender towards the bonnet and screw the 3 bolts tight which would minimise the distance of the fender and bonnet.

MWAKU
26-05-2010, 06:40 PM
u mean towards or away from the bonnet? pushing it towards would push it in even more, if its the fender thats not aligned.

noobcake
26-05-2010, 06:41 PM
lift the bonnet up loosen the bolts on the bonnet 12mm then push the bonnet towards what ever side that has a gap.

Ps: didnt see the pic of the other side

MWAKU
26-05-2010, 06:53 PM
na na i dont need to allign the cf hood, im gonna put a OEM hood on, this cf hoods got rat gaps everywhere, on both sides, which is why i can close the bonnet atm, so no point trying to allign it. if i put the oem hood, theres goin to be no gap, im curious to know if its going to be able to close or not, but yeh, neway got my answer can close thread