PDA

View Full Version : Gallery: Calling all FD1/2 owners

Nairda
02-06-2010, 07:34 AM
Hi guys, in the process of deciding what colour to get.

Please post 1 pic of your car (best if possible) show what rims and kit you have...

Sorry if a thread already exists, please link me if there is..

Currently deciding between Silver, White or Black

xenonkuraz
02-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Haha...I wanted White or Black and ended up getting Silver. Will post pic...

fitme
02-06-2010, 09:10 AM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?60126-Post-Clean-Civic-FD-s!!!

ej20i
02-06-2010, 09:22 AM
WHITE!
and get FD2R KIT!

d@vid
02-06-2010, 09:34 AM
I got a Silver FD2

Nairda
02-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Yeah im leaning toward white....Im most likely going to end up going for black or gunmetal rims most likely CR Kai's or something with that 5/6 splitted spoke (or 10/12 spoke however u look at it)....most likely end up buying spoon calipers and Type R replica kit...im really leaning toward white just because of the panda..

Silverstone metallic is my fav colour but they dont sell the civic in a dark grey silver although i see some US models having more variety. theres 2 white EP3Rs and EG in my extended family so theres enough reason to get a white car as well...Only reason im not automatically decided on the white is cause waterdirt marks show up immediately. And then there are too many silver cars in our family lol.

But white is the winning vote at the moment...I think ill probably be doing gunmetal CR Kais, spoon calipers either N1/Mugen catback (whichever has the lowest noise at idle) Type R kit.....Mugen kit looks too crazy lol

Are there no original mugen kits for the FD1/2 yet? Also has anyone have modulo bodykit + type R wing? does it look good? Looks like the Modulo lip would be cheaper/easier to put on

fitme
02-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Pearl White!!!!..some asian countries has this color..

Nairda
02-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Pearl White!!!!..some asian countries has this color..

Not in australia lol...ill be buying brand new

fitme
02-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Only reason im not automatically decided on the white is cause waterdirt marks show up immediately

hmm never experience this in my tafetta white FD....watermarks are more noticeable on dark color cars...

Nairda
02-06-2010, 10:51 AM
hmm never experience this in my tafetta white FD....watermarks are more noticeable on dark color cars...

Do you park your car outside on rainy windy days? If not thats prob why.....my old ED3 in silverstone metallic managed to stay cleanish looking until summer winds + waterspray coated my car in a light tan coat of dotty watermarks

fitme
02-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Not in australia lol...ill be buying brand new

Ausie, and other asian countries FD are coming from thai and they have a Pearl White color.....i think it is possible to ask honda ausie to get you a pearl white

love the carbon bronze too...

fitme
02-06-2010, 10:59 AM
.my old ED3 in silverstone metallic managed to stay cleanish looking until summer winds + waterspray coated my car in a light tan coat of dotty watermarks

hmm thats why...my FD is always dry and waxed twice a month...never leave it wet....lol

ej20i
02-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Lucky
LOL!
get the FD2R Rims yo!

Nairda
02-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Lucky
LOL!
get the FD2R Rims yo!

This is my first new car and i doubt ill have it with FD2R rims unless they're real.. Im too much of a fan of black rims to not go with it....Also depends on what choice of rims i get with the car, last night i saw a new civic vti that came with same style FD2R rims...if i get them i might get them painted champ white - and stick the caps on.

Has anyone here (in syd or melb) that has pearl white FD? (that hasnt been sprayed deliberately) I want to compare it to tafetta...also please tell how you managed to get it so....just asked?

Stig
02-06-2010, 12:55 PM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?60126-Post-Clean-Civic-FD-s!!!

closed