PDA

View Full Version : Car alarm

IP_Freely
02-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Hey guys don't know if this is the correct area to post in regarding my query (mods move if have 2) but any way i'm about to be the proud owner of an ep3 in the coming few days...

Just wanted to ask do you people know where I can find a place or have any contacts to where I can get a good alarm system installed to my car?

Thx for the replies.

In Syd btw.

m3ntAL_l2
02-06-2010, 11:54 AM
your location would be helpful.

have a look through these:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/search.php?searchid=148180

IP_Freely
02-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Sorry link isn't working.

flipfire
02-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Daniel at Platinum car security. Only guy id trust with alarms.

Good price, No dodgy installs.

ej20i
03-06-2010, 11:35 AM
i work at strahtfield car radio at caslte hill and i can vouch for my sunday installer
the best alarm install ive seen is from this guy
all my cars and mates car is installed by him

espionage85
03-06-2010, 11:50 AM
this guy is good, comes to you and will instal a rhino for less than $500 with warranty and all
andrew 0414268318

blabla
03-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey guys don't know if this is the correct area to post in regarding my query (mods move if have 2) but any way i'm about to be the proud owner of an ep3 in the coming few days...

Just wanted to ask do you people know where I can find a place or have any contacts to where I can get a good alarm system installed to my car?

Thx for the replies.

In Syd btw.

http://www.soundmaster.com.au/Car-Alarms-Store.asp - all prices are fitted prices

ur best option is to do the upgrade so u can have the key arming and disarming the alarm etc

MikeyG
03-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Platinum car security <<<< This is the only guy i trust to install ANY alarms in any of my cars, ive sent my family members to him.. BEST PRICE AND INSTALLS!!! all neat and tidy!

DvS-
03-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Daniel at Platinum car security. Only guy id trust with alarms.

Good price, No dodgy installs.

Platinum car security <<<< This is the only guy i trust to install ANY alarms in any of my cars, ive sent my family members to him.. BEST PRICE AND INSTALLS!!! all neat and tidy!

i too vouch for Daniels service.
hes done all the alarm systems in my previous cars.
nothing dodgy, alot of attention to his installs.