PDA

View Full Version : Driver door speaker dimming?

eurogo
03-06-2010, 09:30 PM
hey, Quick question, i have a 2005 euro luxury edition, when i open the drivers door the speaker dimms the music on that doors speaker only, anyone else have this? is it a wiring problem or a feature of the car?. thanks!

OMG.JAI xD
03-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Is it a big difference in volume or is it because you opened the door and the area of space got bigger and outside noise is muffling the speaker noise?

Id say try it on every door. If it does it on every door. Its a feature. If it doesnt and is a big concern. Its a fault.

eurogo
04-06-2010, 07:53 AM
Hey, yeah its only the drivers door that does it. When the music is up louder it doesnt do it, its weird. So Im guessing its a wiring fault somewhere in the door, maybe where the wire comes through the rubber from the body to the door. Its really noticeable, I got down on one knee and put my head next to it and it def drops volume. I guess I shouldnt really care as im getting a stereo installed soon anyway so the doors will be re-wired. I just thought it might of been a feature of the car. Thanks anyway though!