PDA

View Full Version : Help, Buddyclub coilover problem on my ep3r.

Eskimo_firefighter
06-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Hi, i finally got around to installing my buddyclub racing spec coilovers. However, the front left wheel has some serious toe out angle and my front right is straight with abit of camber. My mech speculates that these coilovers i bought arent even for my car as the suspension geometry changed drastically, and in addition to adjust the toe angle back to normal would need to wind up the tie rods so much to the point of being dangerous, due to little thread left on the tie rod (about 3mm left my mech says).

I have put back on my stock suspension. And now contemplating on what i should do with these buddyclub rsd.

Now my question is. What should i do now? Any suggestions from you if you were in my position is helpful, because i dont know what to do with these coilovers.

Thanks

also i bought these coilovers on ozhonda second hand.

Tai
06-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Sell the coilovers and get something else.

Buddy club is rubbish for Macpherson strut set ups ( DC5/EP3 )

But if you really want to keep it look into inverted tie rod ends ( Top Fuel/AkoM etc ) and adjustable shortened steering tie rods ( J's racing, M&M racing ).

zco
06-06-2010, 11:59 PM
i know this guy that bought some buddyclub racing spec for his dc5. he says they were the bomb. i lol'd.

rep point for tai