PDA

View Full Version : WTF rear wheels will not come off!!!!!!!!!

Mugen_Euro
09-06-2010, 12:19 AM
hey guys my rear wheels wnt come off in my 03 accord euro! Like i take the bolts off and cant dislodge the wheel from the screws....
their the stock 16" rims i wanted tot take em off to spray em, already did the front but now it looks wierd coz i got two black two silver D:<
why wnt they dilodge????
i tried takin the handbrake off... still didnt work.... wtffffffff

mattchuej8
09-06-2010, 12:23 AM
kick it.
seriously kick it. it works.
but dont go crazy and kick it your hardest just kick it or push kick it enough so it budges and it should come straight off mate.

im.Kusuma
09-06-2010, 12:25 AM
kick it.
seriously kick it. it works.
but dont go crazy and kick it your hardest just kick it or push kick it enough so it budges and it should come straight off mate.

Agreed ^

kick the tire, not the rim.. well either way doesnt really matter, just kick in on an angle and it should come off :)

good luck

Mugen_Euro
09-06-2010, 12:26 AM
LOL tried it like full pumeled the fkn thing with a mallet too wuldnt bugde at all almost knocked the car of the jack stands D:
im at a loss i tried degreaser and and rust killer... didnt work either....
Zzzzzzz

im.Kusuma
09-06-2010, 12:33 AM
LOL tried it like full pumeled the fkn thing with a mallet too wuldnt bugde at all almost knocked the car of the jack stands D:
im at a loss i tried degreaser and and rust killer... didnt work either....
Zzzzzzz

hmmm....

tie a chain onto it and connect it to a car and pull it off? if u know what i mean? lool
if u do , make sure ur car is sitting on yellow pages LOL

- no im not serious.. lol

did u try kicking the side of the tyres?

tsol0811
09-06-2010, 12:54 AM
just try see it mechanic or any tyre shop to help u out..
dont BASH your car ahahahahaa

im.Kusuma
09-06-2010, 12:55 AM
just try see it mechanic or any tyre shop to help u out..
dont BASH your car ahahahahaa

to op, if u bash ur car, ur car will be as sick as this dudes ^

*peace tony :D*

Mugen_Euro
09-06-2010, 12:57 AM
i also tried kicking it... like i sed it didnt work, i took of the center cap where the honda badge is on the wheel. the thing looks like its fkn fused into the wheel... iono

im.Kusuma
09-06-2010, 01:02 AM
i also tried kicking it... like i sed it didnt work, i took of the center cap where the honda badge is on the wheel. the thing looks like its fkn fused into the wheel... iono

take it to the mechanics man.. rather than u fk up something

DC2-PWR
09-06-2010, 01:16 AM
take it to the mechanics man.. rather than u fk up something

Take it to a tyre shop, mechanics would use like a massive spanner with a hammer or something lolollol.

im.Kusuma
09-06-2010, 01:56 AM
Take it to a tyre shop, mechanics would use like a massive spanner with a hammer or something lolollol.

he knows what i mean lol..

yeah i was also meaning tyre shop lool sorry for not being specific

junoki
09-06-2010, 10:55 AM
tyre shop man! tell him ur prob...... i had a stubborn nut and told my tyre guy to be careful, the dude had sum tools to get it off

hussLEr
09-06-2010, 11:38 AM
tried using the mallet and hitting the wheel from the inside out? probably.

pablos8
09-06-2010, 12:18 PM
just go supersaiyan on it man!

zco
09-06-2010, 12:29 PM
abit off topic: i helped a stranger at uni change their flat tyre, same situation, couldnt kick the tyre as it was dead flat, so i had to kick the rim

dislocated 2 toes and fractured my foot. hasnt healed completely till this day.. good samaritan ftl

Stig
09-06-2010, 12:53 PM
using a mallet wont provide enough force to get the rim off, try kicking it in a precise spot, say the top of the tyre (and dont be shy, KICK IT with your heel, dont toe bash it lol)

im.Kusuma
09-06-2010, 01:40 PM
abit off topic: i helped a stranger at uni change their flat tyre, same situation, couldnt kick the tyre as it was dead flat, so i had to kick the rim

dislocated 2 toes and fractured my foot. hasnt healed completely till this day.. good samaritan ftl

Holy shit.. Lawl

hussLEr
09-06-2010, 03:38 PM

Oh damn, probably would have been a challenge driving home! lol.

Was the stranger a hot lady?!.

euromandeluxe
09-06-2010, 03:46 PM

toe bash FTL!

GSi_PSi
09-06-2010, 04:06 PM
use your heel , go mental at it.

b4dnuf
09-06-2010, 04:17 PM
What was the outcome???
did u go to the mechaincs or did u break a toe.

V73C
09-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Too bad after all this and you just forgot there was one nut left screwed on hahaha

dreamshifter
09-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Put the nuts back on but not fully tight then go for a drive making sure you swerve left and right a little.
Just be cautious and go easy because you obviously don't want the wheels to come flying off.

grifty
09-06-2010, 08:41 PM
dont pussy foot it around fkn use some brute force!!! put the car on 1 jack stand and kick the tyre like its the difference between life and death lol

bennjamin
09-06-2010, 08:51 PM
sorry but no no no

DONT HIT IT WITH YOUR FOOT or what not. You are asking for trouble and a possible injury.

What i do - grab your FIST , clench firmly and TAP the outer edge of the TYRE in a star-pattern. Should wobble off.

Mugen_Euro
10-06-2010, 07:31 PM
LOL seriously wnt work guys im no pansy i wenty full mental on the tire an the wheel still didnt come off im gona try take the screws off while its on the jack and lower it dwn an c if the cars wieght can pop it off?
dnt have the money to take it to the shops yet fkn rego due next week D:

aaronng
10-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Take it to the tyre shop. They should charge you a maximum of $10. $10 is better than a broken foot or the car falling off the jackstand or a chipped rim.

grifty
10-06-2010, 07:43 PM
ok put the car on jack stands and grab that wheel at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock and try pulling it from side to side, you gotta like pull from the left then release pressure from the left then pull from the right, sort of like a rocking chair if you know what i mean.

LOL seriously wnt work guys im no pansy i wenty full mental on the tire an the wheel still didnt come off im gona try take the screws off while its on the jack and lower it dwn an c if the cars wieght can pop it off?
dnt have the money to take it to the shops yet fkn rego due next week D:

dont do that because there is a very good chance that you will damage your wheel studs.