PDA

View Full Version : OZ-Honda Moderation Newbies ??

VTEChnique
22-12-2004, 05:45 PM
who the fuk are all these Newbie Moderators ?? and where do they get off moderating and deleting every 2nd post on the forum ??????

was trying to reply to a post..

Can you atleast make another little bitching thread and stop poluting the rest of the site.

I tried that but VTi-2 just locked the thread before I had the chance to answer ANY posts on the 7 pages of responses it recieved in less than 24 hours...

Now I know you dont want to hear our bickering, but dont I have a point ???

How can Mr High and Mighty Civic Type R be allowed to post crap like that, when as a direct result of him posting like that to ME, I reacted, then got in trouble ? then copped a serve from moderators and internet jockeys like yourself..

your own post above is contradictory to what you are saying HAHAH if you dont like what I am saying, dont reply.. derrr.. it is YOu who is wasting space on the forum bro !!

go straighten up your P-plates and go for a bog-lap around the western suburbs maaayyytte

kenshin
22-12-2004, 05:51 PM
no offence... but starting another posts about complaints wont help your cause...

email wynode, toE or benji with all the relevant information and i'm sure they'll look at it unbiasly...
so yeah thats all

VTEChnique
22-12-2004, 05:56 PM
what exactly is 'my cause' do you think ??

Phantasm
22-12-2004, 05:58 PM
VTEChnique are you having another go at me???
Cos your insults are lame as and not insulting at all. I think you need to get your pecker outa your zipper and calm down a bit, or take yourself elsewhere. At the rate your going you wont be on these forums for long.

VTEChnique
22-12-2004, 06:08 PM
am I having a go at you ?? where how ?? IMO it's YOU who's come in and made comments about something un-related to yourself !!

who the fuk are you anyway ? you only joined here less than 6 months ago, only made 80 posts (not that millions of posts means you are 'core).. and you are a moderator ? or just a big-mouth ?

I have contributed a LOT more than you to this site, and a lot more than Civic Type R, apart from BS stories and exadurated crap etc. If you and members like you (VTi-2, Spermz) are the sign of the times, perhaps OZ-Honda is no longer what it set out to be.

I dont get it hey, I have contributed on heaps of technical threads etc and Adam comes along and tries to create ripples, and you guys all go along with him.. Interesting that you believe every word that comes out of his mouth, yet everything I say is just flamage or whatever. I have had enough, adam keeps posting crap and wont come sort it out in person, and you guys all sucking his balls, so what the **** am I to do ??

any time I try to meet with the knob in person to sort this out, he calls the cops etc.. I menan he has NO technical knowledge or hands-on experience, he didnt build-up a race motor, he bought it pre-modified, he lies to OZ-Honda mambers as well as himself.. I mean **** is this a forum for wannabe ricer know-alls ??

kenshin
22-12-2004, 06:14 PM
well... go cool down... have a beer... swim a few laps in the pool... go have some sex with the neighbour...

then read your posts

is there any point?
either you want something to happen with ur posts or you want to bitch....

bitching will get you no where in life...
so unless you want an outcome from your 'complaints' post ill just quit

Phantasm
22-12-2004, 06:16 PM
VTECHnique I dont know either of you guys, but until now i have only contributed positive and useful replies. I doubt you can say that. And if i had wanted to have a high post count i would do it, and its obvious that you think you are "core". But it pays more to be observant and gain knowledge. I know nothing of any of your personal arguments, all i know is that you are making a nuisance of yourself on this forum.Also how does the amount of time i have been on this forum reflect anything, there is a real world out there too you know.
I think you need some therapy.

kenshin
22-12-2004, 06:21 PM
thanks sweetheart... ;)

VTEChnique
22-12-2004, 06:49 PM
Phantasm.. who are you to be making these judgements ? it seems you are the one who spends the whole time on the forums going through EVERY thread and putting in your say.. with absolutely NO justification of your comments apart from being 'the man' with the big mouth on the keyboard.

What do I want to acheive from this ? well I want that civic Type R to shut the fuk up once and for all, and I want you all to know what he is really like behind all his Bullshit !! he is a compulsive liar, and you guys on here have taken every word from his mouth as gospel, and why wouldnt you ? why the hell would someone like that lie so much ? cause Adam is the best, the fastest, the smallest, the tallest, theslowest, the fattest, the lightest, the oisyest.. whatever you might think you have done or achieved, believe me, adam is only one lie away from bettering you.

I truely believe he is the one doing OZ Honda harm, and while yes I may not have reacted in the most appropriate way, but It is my warning to you all about this moron.

I really dont know what to do hey, none of you guys seem to actually READ what I have written.. you just wanna jump on the bandwagon and go around with adam cause he has a civic type R..

kenshin : dont you think posts like yours which are allover the forums are truely the waste of space ? i mean c'mon you guys are just playing up to each other tryin to be boyz in da hood like homeys or some crap..

from your reactions to my comments, you are only making the beast bigger and stronger and enforcing adam's lies so much that now he is starting to believe them himself !!

VTEChnique
22-12-2004, 06:52 PM
who ARE the moderators these days ? it used to say on the avatah section if you are or arent moderator, but nowadays it seems every newbie is a moderator ??!?!?!!!?

you guys just dont understand, you are fuelling his ego - his ego is already too big for all of Perth.. and now you guys are making it worse.

Phantasm
22-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Phantasm.. who are you to be making these judgements ? it seems you are the one who spends the whole time on the forums going through EVERY thread and putting in your say.. with absolutely NO justification of your comments apart from being 'the man' with the big mouth on the keyboard.
Who am i judging?? this adam guy may not be right but at least he isnt polluting the forum as much as you. And how do i spend my whole time going the forum adding my say?? You know nothing about me and what i do, and clearly you are the guy with the big mouth and the "core" thread count. And its also you who has been the keyboard warrior sooking about everyone being mean to you. You need to get over yourself big time.

Sp3rMz
22-12-2004, 07:08 PM
VTEChnique you were complaining that I delete your posts. I'm only follow the rules and regulation of Ozhonda and keeping you inline as it wasn't the right place to have a discussion. As you can see I left this discussion open for you to have your say. At least you listen to me and used a more appropriate section. As for newbie Mod, yes I am the newest member of the mod team and if you have a complaint about my moderating techniques feel free to PM Wyn. I can only learn from my errors. As for you're avatar thing, you should know all mods are in green no matter what the word says under ur avatar. I can change it back to Moderator if it makes you feel happy.

-Tien

VTEChnique
22-12-2004, 07:09 PM
hahaha how old are you phanty ?? 15 or 16 ?? obviously no life experience etc.

I am only ever using the forums when on break from work.. I am a web developer so the internet is part of my life yes, but FYI i dont even use the net at home, once 5.30pm comes, internet is over for me. I get in my car drive home then start working on it or meet with club members to help modify THEIR cars.. including Civic Type R - though he blatantly lied the other day saying the only thing I ever helped him with was his gay red carpets.. Well he actually posted on OZ-Honda about me checking the diagnostic codes etc on his swap.. and yeah he brought me ONE beer - i dont even like beer - it's still sitting in the fridge !!

My whole bee with OZ Honda is not adam's smart-aqss know-it-all comments and attempts to be-little me etc.. it's the hypocritical natuire that Moderation has taken on of late.. like for example, you two guys have been posting on and on here and following me around, but really you havnt said anything intelligent or usefull, just been emphasising what I am talking about with the 'grom' inexperienced loudmouth nature of the oz-honda members of late. constantly posting crap on threads, then I come and suggest something, or ask somethign, or answer someone elses' query, one of you or most likely adam comes on and replies 'shut up bede' etc.. which is totally contradictory.. so I dunno I dont get you kiddies.. you're all big men over your keyboard - like adam, but you'd never say shit face-to face..

kenshin
22-12-2004, 07:11 PM
phantasm has a point...

no one really gives a shit whats goin on between you two... no one is taking sides, although reading your posts makes u sound like a major dickhead...

next you'll be starting a new thread on how i'm a noob and dont have first hand experience with hondas... woopie...

for god sakes... pm Civic Type R

tinkerbell
22-12-2004, 07:16 PM
holy crap! PM the MODERATORS with your problem.

wyn is very fair and receptive...

VTEChnique
22-12-2004, 07:18 PM
this is not about civic type R - fuk man u need to learn some basic comprehension skills !! are you ESL ??

Spermz.. I didnt realise it was green = Moderator.. but I take your point, I was mainly referring to VTi-2 as he was NOT carrying out his mod role in an non-partisan manner.

but you see you get your foum full of twerps like Kenshin and Phantasm who are obviously young whippersnappers that have got something to prove.. how can my negative posts which are only in REACTION to one of Adam's smart-ass/know-all comments, be compared to these immature attacks by the above mentioned members ? if one would like to go through all my posting history you will see that apart from adam-related crap (which was brought on by himself) all of my posts are not critical, but actually offering my EXPERIENCE (not the latest tech article I read in HOT4s) in trelation to member's technical querys etc.

kenshin
22-12-2004, 07:22 PM
mate... calling me a twerp?... i had no quams with you...
if you read and took in my earlier posts... i was actually trying to help you mediate the situation... but as the subject drags on and on, it seems you're not willing to follow other ppl's sugestions...
so meh good luck with your cursade - leave me out of this

VTEChnique
22-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Twerp aint THAT bad bro - my band was called Twerp, and my Business name is Twerp Racing Industries :)

if you had no qualms, why the hell u posting on this thread for ?? I dunno.. Is good though IF threads like these where members ARE having issues, can discuss them.. without replies being deleted and moderated before locking the threads.. sigh.

I dont hold grudges, as even adam Knows, I get over it, but you guys dont know how this sea-hunt keeps posting on EVERY forum I have been involved in until It is unbareable and I leave the ''situation'. ou see Adam is VERY jealous of my achievements and our car Club - and since he was excluded from the club for this kind of behaviour, he has become spitefull to the point of trying to destroy everything and anything I have achieved. He has even been calling up members of VTEChnique and trying to bad mouth me to them and turn them against me in order to get them involved in his 'rival' club "Dohc-VTEC". little does he know they come straight to me and relay what he has said..

VTEChnique
22-12-2004, 07:36 PM
anyway guys, I have an insane headache so I am off home.. please I invite your comments here - BOTH positive and NEGATIVE, this includes Adam, Moderators, and newbies etc.. This is the place for discussion !! so discuss.. and tell me how it is if that's what you feel.. and hopefully tpommorow the thread WONT be locked and so I can reply to your comments :)

if you havnt got anything intelligent to say though, dont waste my time.

CJL
22-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Calm down.
These sudden out bursts aren’t achieving anything so you’re better off just taking a brake from the site....

Oh well up to you in the end but by the sounds of it you have helped a couple of people out up your way and vise versa, unless you want it all to go to shit and get banned. Don’t burn your bridges over arguing

Guys don’t do this constant arguing:wave:

Good luck:thumbsup:

Sp3rMz
22-12-2004, 07:57 PM
Calm down.
These sudden out bursts aren’t achieving anything so you’re better off just taking a brake from the site....

Oh well up to you in the end but by the sounds of it you have helped a couple of people out up your way and vise versa, unless you want it all to go to shit and get banned. Don’t burn your bridges over arguing

Guys don’t do this constant arguing.:wave::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Think this is the best reply and attitude to the problem since it arised.

wynode
22-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Bede, you have email. We have better things to do here on Ozhonda than deal with your personal issues. If you can't stick to our rules, then you will have to find a better place.

I'm hoping the time you spend away from this site will help you think things through.

EDIT: typo