PDA

View Full Version : CL9 Buddyclub N Exhaust

djpro1
20-06-2010, 08:36 PM
Hi, I'm actually looking to buy a catback from eBay US and I've been looking at the Buddyclub exhaust. Has anyone owned this if so do you find everyday driving bareable? Also, I hear it comes with a silencer. Does this also make a big difference inside the cabin?

Cheers

doosra
20-06-2010, 09:29 PM
i had this before on my euro.. it's too loud.. looks mean, but rather i didn't have it. i prefer the sound of just the intake .. rather than annoyingly loud exhaust..

aaronng
20-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Few of my friends had the buddyclub exhaust. Was too noisy and drony.

racerwannabe
20-06-2010, 11:00 PM
That's why you can pick up a used one pretty cheap...

felixd
20-06-2010, 11:16 PM
buy mine :) very good sound better than the normal buddyclub prospec. :D

djpro1
21-06-2010, 11:20 AM
how does the sound compare to the SKUNK2, because I can wait 4 weeks for it or get the buddyclub straight away... ><

Hmm felix I pm'd u

corn_flakes
23-06-2010, 07:58 AM
i got a buddyclub prospec for sale. in damn good condition.

700 bucks and it's yours. lol

Neesmo31
23-06-2010, 08:17 AM
Buddyclubs are hell loud. My spec III on the DC2R was loud, but some people like that. I could only assume that with the euro - being a split system at the rear, that only half the exhaust gasses are passing through each cannon, maybe making the system a bit more desireable.

My thoughts....

Lochstar_69
23-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Buddyclubs are hell loud. My spec III on the DC2R was loud, but some people like that. I could only assume that with the euro - being a split system at the rear, that only half the exhaust gasses are passing through each cannon, maybe making the system a bit more desireable.

My thoughts....

HAHAHA I WISH!!!

I have a Skunk2 Exhaust system, its a 3" Catback. had it on since christmas day (Present for myself) and at first it was the drone king haha and so loud you couldnt talk if you were going up a hill.... seriously it was that bad...... Now its worn in, and its a crisp note, sounds wicked. its still pretty loud, but it i love it....... i just turn the stereo up if i get sick of it.... gotta love subs ha..

Performance wise. the gain is noticeable however its more near the top end especially in VTEC.

are you in melbourne?? i can take you around the block if you like.

Neesmo31
23-06-2010, 10:58 PM
That skunk2 system - dual or single cannon?

djpro1
24-06-2010, 11:54 AM
That skunk2 system - dual or single cannon?

Dual cannon. I'll upload a youtube video for you of my mates skunk2 soon!

Neesmo31
24-06-2010, 01:19 PM
lol yeah would be good for other people, i am finally getting used to having a completely standard exhaust, loud ones tend to annoy me now - i am getting old you see.... lol (hence the stock accord from a DC2R modified)