PDA

View Full Version : [CL9] Paint Colour

djpro1
21-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Sorry I couldn't find any threads regarding paint colours.. Does anyone have the colour code for CL9 Silver?

I've got two that I think is correct: B538M (blueish silver), NH700M (alabaster silver metallic)

Cheers

TRaNz
21-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Satin Silver Metallic - NH-623M
Glacier Blue Metallic - B-538M
Alabaster Silver Metallic - NH-700M
Meteor Silver Metallic - B-522M
Carbon Gray Pearl Metallic - NH-658P

dbernal
21-06-2010, 04:33 PM
have you checked for the sticker, near your door jams? the code should be on the front passenger door..

djpro1
21-06-2010, 04:50 PM
have you checked for the sticker, near your door jams? the code should be on the front passenger door..

Ohh okay thanks! I knew those stickers had some meaningful information on it!!

Cheers

minircc
21-06-2010, 10:48 PM
i just bought some touch up paint the other day so know exactly where it is on the CL9s.
mine was Satin Silver Metallic - NH-623M.

The code is on one of the plates in the engine bay. Passenger side of the car. It didn't say colour or paint. Just had the code.

djpro1
21-06-2010, 11:36 PM
How good was your touch up paint? The original owner tried it and he didnt do a very good job of it.. Either that or the touch up paint sucked. It seems as though I can buff that touch up paint and reattempt it.. Do you think thats a good idea? Or just leave it as is??

i just bought some touch up paint the other day so know exactly where it is on the CL9s.
mine was Satin Silver Metallic - NH-623M.

The code is on one of the plates in the engine bay. Passenger side of the car. It didn't say colour or paint. Just had the code.

minircc
22-06-2010, 07:45 PM
bought my touch-up paint from an automotive paint store. they mixed it up and put in into a 50ml bottle with brush. very close colour match.
i only used it for small stone chips to front bumper.

i bought touch up paint from Honda many years ago, but even with matched colour codes, colour never really matched.