PDA

View Full Version : cant advertise a car FS

BlitZ
23-12-2004, 01:41 PM
haahah the ozhonda link to car fs has been sold to someone..!
hahaahah what a crack:thumbdwn:

Pisty
23-12-2004, 01:45 PM
how much does ozhonda get per car??? i personally don't like it becouse hardly anybody is going to pay for the pics.

Sp3rMz
23-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I'm not happy with the new section either. Having a FS: CAR is alright but the fact that no one post pictures.

Maybe you should raise this issue in the discussion section.:thumbsup:

Chi
23-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Thats what happens when u have a Sri lankan Admin!! :D

Who doesn't set up competitions either when someoen is giving him free prizes to distro too!!

vti-2
23-12-2004, 02:39 PM
Who doesn't set up competitions either when someoen is giving him free prizes to distro too!!
Free leg waxes performed by yourself do not count as prizes Chi.

bennjamin
23-12-2004, 05:43 PM
*moved to site discussion*

Please guys - feel free to tell us your thoughts upon this topic -

Civic Type R
23-12-2004, 06:10 PM
what .. on free leg waxes ?

Civic Type R
23-12-2004, 06:12 PM
lol only joking :)

Personally, i think there are quite a few existing mediums already in place for the sale of cars online. Carsales.com.au, autotrader, etc. I understand if one were specific for honda then yeah by all means host it on OzHonda and have the seller pay an equal amount to sell it as per the other sites.

McChook
23-12-2004, 07:22 PM
My105.com is cheaper than every other online auto market...
Its free - NOT ONE of the other sites offers you that.

I already know one thing though. Most people who advertise their cars in forums get hounded for pics from people who don't even want to buy it..... Now, you actually have to send an EMAIL to someone to get a picture. That should stop all the retarded "wow, your car is soo kool" chit chat in the forums when someone tries to sell their car.

Fact of the matter is, when you post on a forum, only the people who visit the forums see the ads. This way, you not only get the exposure from the forum that already sees it, but you get an extra 4000 people per day seeing your ad.

Have a look around fellas, theres a lot of ads with pics.....

[ slayer ]
24-12-2004, 05:40 PM
My105.com is cheaper than every other online auto market...
Its free - NOT ONE of the other sites offers you that.
firesports is free... but still, there is benefit to having more exposure for ur cars u wanna sell, so just decide if its worth the advertising cost and make up ur own mind people

wynode
25-12-2004, 02:12 PM
*moved to site discussion*

Please guys - feel free to tell us your thoughts upon this topic -
As ben said.

Post your opinions everyone. The site is there for you so tell us what you think.