PDA

View Full Version : Will ITR Exhaust Manifold fit Vti-R

aaronrein
27-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Hey guys, hoping a few of you could answer my questions!

I came across an ITR exhaust manifold selling for very cheap so i bought it whilst i had the chance before doing research though... I have tried looking for information to help but i don't have great knowledge in this area....
Anyway! a few questions!

1.) Will the ITR exhaust manifold bolt on without any issues in replace of my vti-r's? (issues such as sitting low to the ground, length of the exhaust itself, ect.)

2.) The manifold i purchased didnt come with an o^2 sensor, can i use the one of my vti-r when swapped?

Thanks Aaron. (94 Integra Vti-R) :)

DC2-PWR
27-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Yes the AUDM DC2R Integras exhaust will bolt straight onto the VTiR Integras.

EDIT:
Sorry I read wrong, the exhaust will bolt on, but I'm not sure about the headers.

90LAN
27-06-2010, 07:14 PM
the header fit

but the lenght of the header and cat will not match up to your vtir exhaust

the aussie itr header designis crap and would not be much better than your vtir one

aaronrein
27-06-2010, 07:20 PM
thanks.. so ill need it shortenedd?
thatss aiight i got em for 60 bux so it was fair cheap!

DC2-PWR
27-06-2010, 07:33 PM
thanks.. so ill need it shortenedd?
thatss aiight i got em for 60 bux so it was fair cheap!

Yeah get it shortened if your car is really low. But like Lan said, it won't be much better (prefomance wise) than your stocko VTiR one.

aaronrein
27-06-2010, 07:36 PM
dont spose u guys can suggest a new cat convertor for me too! i wanna upgrade all the way from the headers as i just a have a magnaflow muffler at the back atm...

dciisir
27-06-2010, 09:38 PM
I am pretty sure all b series from the dohc vtec engines have interchangeable parts and you can just drop them in. Is there a reason you want to buy the ITR headers ? I personally would not buy the ITR headers unless they are jap spec ones since they are not that much better than what you have. What is your budget ? You can try to look for some proper headers and then get a new high flow cat and nice N1 cat back exhaust :D

thegame888
27-06-2010, 11:38 PM
dont spose u guys can suggest a new cat convertor for me too! i wanna upgrade all the way from the headers as i just a have a magnaflow muffler at the back atm...

You could opt for a higher flowing 100 cell cat like the ones on ebay, but then you would have cut it to size and have flanges welded onto it to make it fit.

They're your cheapest options, unless you want to spend more $$$.

90LAN
28-06-2010, 05:51 PM
no it will not fit not even close
jdm cat on aus itr exhaust manifold

aaronrein
30-06-2010, 12:55 PM
dciisir. The headers went for 60 bux so yehh i thought it was cheap but theyr only aus headers....

aaronrein
30-06-2010, 12:57 PM
thegame888. Thanks! thats also what a good mate suggested so i might loook into trying to findd a jdm cat now!

90LAN
30-06-2010, 04:46 PM
jdm cat wont fit
if cannot read

but just buy it so you will get exprience on how to fit it on to audm itr headers

thegame888
30-06-2010, 07:32 PM
If they are AUDM headers, like others have said, they will bolt up BUT your exhaust will be too long, so you will need it shortened to make it all fit.
I honestly don't it will be worth it because AUDM headers are really restrictive which is why alot of ITR owners change them for JDM ones.

I was confused, so unfortunately I gave you the wrong info before. I don't know why but I thought you had bought a JDM ITR header. :o