PDA

View Full Version : car alarm noise screwing up

SiR Vtec
30-06-2010, 12:12 AM
hey all, since it startd to rain heavily, few months ago my car alarms noise has startd to sound retarded, e.g the unlocking noise sounds very diff n wen i intentionaly set the alarm off the noise sounds high pitched and ocasionaly goes on n off and makes weird noises even tho the car alarm is still activated, the speaker part of my alarm is clearly ruined and my question is can it be replaced or do i need to purchase new alarm system? central locking and all that still works and its a Brant 3 Point Immobilser alarm system. hope some1 can help. thanks in advance.

quangsuke
30-06-2010, 02:51 AM
yeah the siren for your alarm can be switched. so no need to replace your entire alarm system.

SiR Vtec
30-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Thanks champ, got it fixed 2day, cost me $80

seihoa
30-06-2010, 05:50 PM
$80 wow thats half the price of a decent alarm system already.

Could of went to jaycar and got a new siren for $25 and cut solder the wires. Only 2-3 wires max.

SiR Vtec
30-06-2010, 06:46 PM
i kno he ripped me but honestly i cudnt be fuked, so many gay things been goin wrong wit the car, like a pot hole fuking my rim and a rock getin spat up n smashn my left fog light, i jus want it all 2 get done n fixed so i can actualy fkn do my car up a bit...