PDA

View Full Version : Rear camber kit for DC5R

type_AHH
30-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Planning to lower my DC5R in the coming months and according to what ive searched on the forum, I might need a rear camber kit depending on how low the car is. So I would like to know if anyone has used, or is using these Buddyclub rear kits from JDMyard on their DC5R....

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Buddy-club-Rear-Camber-Kit-INTEGRA-DC5-CIVIC-EP3-JDM-/370280969887?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item563677369f

Are these "good"? Would you recommend them?

Or do you guys reckon an Ingalls kit is the way to go?

Any help is greatly appreciated ^_^

Nepolian
30-06-2010, 10:33 PM
I have personally fitted a few sets of these with no issues (that I know of).

At that price, they're not too bad either, plus you know you'll get after sale service too as you are buying it local....

Lowiez
01-07-2010, 11:42 AM
That's a good price I paid more for mine, probably cause of the weak exchange rate back then though.
Fitment is good and it does its function which is pretty simple, great range of adjustment (for camber obviously). Have had them on the car for 20000kms no problems so far, so yes I would recommend them.

And yeah as ^^^ said they are local and with a shop, so if they fudge up on you run to Yonas with a pitchfork! ;)

type_AHH
01-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Oh awesome, great to hear good things about them ^_^

Just one (sorry for the noobness, lol) question: they dont have to be used with buddyclub coilovers do they?... In other words, they can be used with other coilover brands?

Lowiez
01-07-2010, 08:39 PM
no they don't have to be. And if they did, I wouldn't even consider them.
BC coilovers are very average

type_AHH
19-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Is there a chance that rear camber kits could snap? Or even worse, snap while you're driving? :eek:

r3ckless
19-09-2010, 06:03 PM
It happened to Lowie..... ummm we're both running the same rear camber kit, im running a shit load mor camber, maybe he jsut got a bad one?