PDA

View Full Version : NeoMax Silver's coilovers on cl9

CL9Lux
04-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Hi I bought an 05 euro lux and it came with NeoMax Silver's coil overs... has anybody got em on their euros? I know my mates got em on his s14 and my other mate has it on his wrx.. they both rate it pretty good but I wanna hear from euro owners what there thoughts are on it. Thanx

lebooo
20-08-2011, 12:28 PM
I just found this on google and thought I'd add my review to it.

I purchased these for my EK Civic the other week from streettuned.com.au, just got around to installing them on Thursday took me ages to install because one of the bolts wouldn't come off.

Absolutely love it, only if you could increase and decrease the height by remote, that would have topped it off but I don't have 5k for an air bag suspension setup, just need sway bars to finish it off..

EDIT: I'll get a pic of my car and post it up when I get the chance.

Link to the set I bought is below..

SILVERS - NEOMAX Suspension System - Coilover Kits (http://www.streettuned.com.au/Suspension/Coilover-Kits/SILVERS-NEOMAX-Suspension-System/prod_1876.html)

gexter101
14-09-2011, 12:10 PM
I Have a set on order from Shift Performance. I'll let ya know how it goes when I get em.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?143901-Coilovers-Silvers-Racing-NEOMAX-1149-AUSTRALIAN-AUTHORIZED-DEALER

MR_LATE
14-09-2011, 02:30 PM
what does the girl have to do with anything

blastnpast
14-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Coming from an importing Business view these are not the best coil-overs to use. For Australian daily roads.

The quality defiantly satisfies their customers and many people are happy to back this up however when it comes to a busted shock after 7,000 Klms it does become an issue for having tight pockets. A single shock and spring replacement retail's for $299 so take this into consideration!

DakDak
16-09-2011, 05:02 PM
My silvers coilovers are leaking already. Only been driving it around for one month. FML

blastnpast
16-09-2011, 08:51 PM
^ justifies my point above lol.. If u want to replace it let me know I deal with neomax and can order in the cheap replacement shock and spring

DakDak
16-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Pm sent

blastnpast
17-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Let me know how the insurance job goes mate

Shift Performance
19-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Anyone who have or are buying the Silvers from us are backed by a 12M unlimited KM warranty ,so if there is any problems please come back because Silvers International want as much feed back as we can give them IF there is any problems.