PDA

View Full Version : Lenzo Wheels For My Euro

mmjj
07-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Hey guys,

Ive been searching around for wheels for a while now for my Honda. Pretty much settled on a set of 18's. I found a set of Lenzo DC5's with Kumo tyres from Tempe at $1400.

What do you guys think of Lenzo?
I also noticed when looking through a few pics that these wheels are pretty much the same as a set of Work wheels? Do lenzo do copys of these wheels? I cant find the thread this was in though now.

Oh and if anyone is thinking about selling a set of 18's please let me know?

Thanks,
Mitch.

90LAN
07-07-2010, 11:10 PM
got a set of 18 x 7.5 work emotion bronze cr kai $1100

racerwannabe
08-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Don't get lensos! For $1400 you can get a nice set of used but good condition JDM wheels, eg Rays, Enkei, Work, SSR, Advan, BBS, etc...+ they will be worth more when you decide to sell them.

natnat
08-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Lenso's are made in Thailand. They're quite good quality for budget range of $200 / wheel and appear to be strong enough.

Brand new Enkei's, Rays, Advan (and most Japanese and German made ones) are around or > $500 / wheel.

They tend to copy other styles.

eurogo
08-07-2010, 05:42 PM
i had lensos on my civic n never had a problem with them, when i got rid of them they had a few buckles in them but u get that driving through sydney haha. but yea as the others said theres other stuff around for that price, just depends on what style you want ur car to be, jdm, sex spec vip etc etc etc haha

mmjj
08-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Yer ive been looking around in the for sale section. I cant really find anything I like in there, and i want no smaller or bigger then 18s. I like the Civic wheels that are 18inch? If any of you guys have seen anything for sale please forward me the links.

Thanks.

eurogo
09-07-2010, 09:19 AM
yea type r civic rims look sweeet on euros, well depending on car colour. Check the for sale section often as theres normally a few on there with tyres for around your budget. cheers