PDA

View Full Version : SE/QLD cruize today

trickedoutvt400
11-07-2010, 08:37 AM
heading up to orileys today for lunch if anyone else wants to tag along. starting off from beenleigh around 10:30ish then heading down through windaroo etc etc till beaudesert then taking the kerry turnoff and heading up the back entrance to orilieys then having a beer and lunch up there and possibly checking out the tree top walk then jumping back on the bikes and heading back down the mountain on the front access road through to canungra then through to nerang and back up the hwy sms me if your interested in tagging along 0402464744

Twincam16
13-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Hey Trickedout - normally we organise an EOI in the Motorcycle forum section a week or two in advance then make it official... Hey how'd you go though - any pics?

trickedoutvt400
14-07-2010, 08:50 PM
sorry dude im just like that "spontainous" lol i literetly just decided to go for a ride so called a mate and we were out the door in a matter of minutes thought i would post it up incast anyone wanted to join us. it was awesome we stopped in at the cafe` in canungra and metup with about 30 other bikers there then headed up the mountain