PDA

View Full Version : Need a new Daily

brendan1990
14-07-2010, 09:34 PM
hey guys just wondering if you could help me out with a small problem, i need to get a new daily car just to get me to and from work all day every day, but i dont want to spend more than 1k and want something 1990+ dont really mind what it is as long as there is a certain degree of fuel economy, preferably a smaller car, and has less than 300,000 on the clock, am i asking to much do you guys no something i could look at or where i could look, doesnt have to be a honda but i know honda's are very reliable?
Also i would love to get it with a road worthy but understand this could be pushing things especially if the above is even out of my 1k price range.
Any help will be greatly appreciated

snug_gles
15-07-2010, 12:21 AM
All car sales websites have listings, but perhaps check the www.tradingpost.com.au, as some vehicles fit your bill, but you'd have to call to find out if they have RWC. Most don't... but you might get lucky. The search function there allows you to specify maximum price of $1k, then just arrange by year to fit your requirement. Good luck.

Just had another thought... you sure you want to drive a potential death trap?

brendan1990
15-07-2010, 06:35 AM
yeah carsales doesnt really have anything that looks safe to drive for 1 k they start to have something decent for around 2 k like old as civics, never know i might end up having to spend 2k but ill try looking around for low low prices first