PDA

View Full Version : A couple of issues, Help needed.

G33K
26-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Hi guys,
I dont usually write stuff in the Civic section as i do not have a Civic. But my GF has a EK (97) cxi and i was wondering if you could help me with a couple of issues.

Firstly, does the cxi have central locking? As in if i lock the drivers side door with the key, would the passenger side lock aswell and vice versa?

Secondly, on the rear windscreen, where the water comes out for the wiper, it leaks water quite frequently. it doesnt happen all the time but it does happen. So what is the problem with it?

Thanx in advance for the help guys, your help is much appreciated.

|N|
27-12-2004, 12:30 AM
to my knowledge.. i think the cxi got central lockin... like not remote... but it does unlock/lock both doors ... correct me if i m wrong.. but thats wat my fren told me just then... he s got a 98 cxi.... and he was pretty sure that he had that on his car without addin it as an option when he bought his car... and as for the water leaks ... um... i have no idea

z3lda
27-12-2004, 12:30 AM
as for the central locking go and find out. put the key in the drivers side dor and see if the passenger door locks and opens.

D16Y
27-12-2004, 12:33 AM
central locking was an option in the cxi

|N|
27-12-2004, 12:36 AM
central locking was an option in the cxi
opps... my bad ... fren gave me the wrong info then

ECU-MAN
27-12-2004, 01:52 PM
CXi dint have factory central clocking standard.

G33K
27-12-2004, 06:06 PM
ahhh ok....that sucks......i thought that something in the locking device was stuffed but i guess its coz it didnt have it! lol

ok thanx guys........

no one can help me with the leak?