PDA

View Full Version : Springs rates for stock DC5R

Anthony38
15-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Hey guys...

Would anyone happen to know the springs rate for stock dc5r? I've searched high and low, yet i still can't find the answer.

Cheers

mocchi
15-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Hey guys...

Would anyone happen to know the springs rate for stock dc5r? I've searched high and low, yet i still can't find the answer.

Cheers

2.8 ~ 4.6 / 3.0 ~ 8.0kgf/mm
http://www.itr-dc5.com/spec/index.php

Stock RSX: Spring Rate: (279 Front/458 Rear)
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=205738
multiply by 0.0179 for kg/mm measurements.

Anthony38
15-07-2010, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE=mocchi;2798906]2.8 ~ 4.6 / 3.0 ~ 8.0kgf/mm

Thanks for the quick reply.

umm...if you don't mind me asking. How come there is such a spread? IE 2.8 - 4.8?

Also, how long do spring usually last for? I read somewhere ages ago that springs last way over 200,000kms. I suspect my shocks are on the way out so I considering whether to do spring/shock combo or just find replace the shocks.

Anthony38
15-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Ooops Just another question.

Does the JDM version have different spring rates to the Australian version?

mocchi
15-07-2010, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=mocchi;2798906]2.8 ~ 4.6 / 3.0 ~ 8.0kgf/mm

Thanks for the quick reply.

umm...if you don't mind me asking. How come there is such a spread? IE 2.8 - 4.8?

Also, how long do spring usually last for? I read somewhere ages ago that springs last way over 200,000kms. I suspect my shocks are on the way out so I considering whether to do spring/shock combo or just find replace the shocks.

since i dont have a dc5r, im guess the variance in spring rate is because it's a progressive spring.
and i dont think springs can go bad per say. they might break but i guess that would be after 500,000kms maybe.

im not quite sure whether jdm has different spring rates. my guess is that they most likely have better (firmer) spring rates.
my guess is based on the fact that there are so many better components in the JDM version. (compression rate, brakes, muffler, header, suspension arms, etc).

Typ3 R
15-07-2010, 11:12 PM
hey reading from the info the first link is for JDM dc5r and the second one says stock RSX so im assuming it would be same as AUDM dc5r???

Anthony38
15-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Sigh! Certainly makes it difficult aye. There are so my different models for the DC5 shape. RSX base, RSX type-s, JDM Type R and the AUDM type R.

I have to find out what the springs rates for the Australian version of course in order to determine what kind of shocks I am after.

EVLGTR
16-07-2010, 12:59 AM
I've read somewhere from Honda Aust. we have a different spring/damper rates to accompany our 16" wheels/tyres and their suspension are tuned to accompany 17"....feel free to correct me though, im not 100% sure

Lowiez
16-07-2010, 09:59 PM

Also, how long do spring usually last for? I read somewhere ages ago that springs last way over 200,000kms. I suspect my shocks are on the way out so I considering whether to do spring/shock combo or just find replace the shocks.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

since i dont have a dc5r, im guess the variance in spring rate is because it's a progressive spring.
and i dont think springs can go bad per say. they might break but i guess that would be after 500,000kms maybe.

im not quite sure whether jdm has different spring rates. my guess is that they most likely have better (firmer) spring rates.
my guess is based on the fact that there are so many better components in the JDM version. (compression rate, brakes, muffler, header, suspension arms, etc).

Yep, because they are progressive

Sigh! Certainly makes it difficult aye. There are so my different models for the DC5 shape. RSX base, RSX type-s, JDM Type R and the AUDM type R.

I have to find out what the springs rates for the Australian version of course in order to determine what kind of shocks I am after.

What is your desired result from changing your factory suspension set up?

Anthony38
17-07-2010, 12:41 PM
What is your desired result from changing your factory suspension set up?[/QUOTE]

At the moment I am running the stock setup which I am happy with. Ideally, I just want to replace my shocks that are close/identical to the specification to have the same ride and comfort.

EVLGTR
18-07-2010, 12:32 AM
At the moment I am running the stock setup which I am happy with. Ideally, I just want to replace my shocks that are close/identical to the specification to have the same ride and comfort.

LOL!!!! if you're happy with the stock, why replace your shocks that are close/identical to have the same result?

Lowiez
18-07-2010, 04:52 PM
LOL!!!! if you're happy with the stock, why replace your shocks that are close/identical to have the same result?

Maybe his OEM shocks/strut are worn out or damaged in some way?...
or he wants to lower his car a bit without changing the feel too much.

If that's the case definately steer away from any coilover. Any well pre-made dampener and spring combination (coilover) will have handling as a goal rather than ride comfort, so they will be stiffer than you want.

Probably just get another set of DC5R/S sussy if yours are stuffed...and if they arent, and you want better handling, understand its going to be hard to make your car handle better with identical to stock feel..

Nighthawk_S
18-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Any thoughts on mugen SS as replacement suspension? same design as stock and not much firmer than stock in terms of spring rates, lowers the car only 1 inch so you get a nicer look but avoid the geometry woes that need correcting when lowering the DC5 chassis. Also, its not a "coilover" setup (actually it is, but in the same way the stock suspension is a coilover design) with potential noisy bearings and 8-12k spring rates. I am considering this as my replacemet to retain the stock feel but lower the car a bit. Any comments from people using this suspension?

Anthony38
18-07-2010, 07:51 PM
What's the price for Mugen SS?

90LAN
18-07-2010, 07:54 PM
same price as coilovers 1800 plus new
good luck finding 2nd hand

EVLGTR
18-07-2010, 08:03 PM
@Nighthawk_S: You're car is a DC5S i assume and Anthony's is a DC5R and recommending a Mugen SS...wouldnt both of your cars have different spring and damper rates, height, overall geometry setup and mounting points on a DC5S and R chassis ?

Lowiez
18-07-2010, 09:23 PM
geometry setup = same
a few very small differences in the stock sussy between R/05 S but can pretty much be considered the same.

EVLGTR
18-07-2010, 11:32 PM
geometry setup = same
a few very small differences in the stock sussy between R/05 S but can pretty much be considered the same.

Hmmm, im surprise how much you know your Type-S, is that your car on your profile pic?, an 05 DC5S?. LoL.....have you had a look at the front suspension specs of the upgraded 05 Type-S compared to the 02-04 Type-R in Australia. Geometry setup isnt the same buddy, Type-S has a symmetrically-wound springs.

Nighthawk_S
19-07-2010, 07:35 AM
Do symmetrically wound springs effect the geometry of the suspension? It was done "for more consistent steering feel" or some such, (Yes, i've read the wikipedia page also). There are also two different versions of mugen SS for sale, one to suit the 05-06 DC5, maybe it takes the springs into account. Seeing as the mugen SS is sold as a replacement for stock JDM type-R suspension, I think it would be just fine for an AUDM type-R. And yes, it costs alot @ $1800, which leads most ppl to buy coilovers like buddyclubs etc. at roughly the same cost with full adjustability.

Lowiez
19-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Hmmm, im surprise how much you know your Type-S, is that your car on your profile pic?, an 05 DC5S?. LoL.....have you had a look at the front suspension specs of the upgraded 05 Type-S compared to the 02-04 Type-R in Australia. Geometry setup isnt the same buddy, Type-S has a symmetrically-wound springs.

Yeah that's my car.
I have seen (in person, not on the internet or wikipedia) and worked with and around my front suspension layout many times.
Before you say geometry setup isn't the same, lets make sure its clear what geometry setup is.

On the DC5 at the fronts the layout is based on a mcpherson strut and that is what the 'suspension geometry' is based on, and as a result the location of the tierods, steering arm, LCA, where the strut brace connects, and everything else is located is where it is.
To wonder if the suspension geometry is the same on both type-R/S ask yourself is a type-R a DC5, and is a type-S a DC5, rather than question a small change in the design in the spring (which is one suspension component not geometry)

Whether the spring is symmetrically wound up, progressively wound up or whatever doesnt affect the location of all those parts listed above. So OEM and aftermarket coilovers/spring+dampener/struts are interchangable between both cars and therefore in this case whether how stock type-S spring is wound up doesnt affect the OPs decision choice to take Nighthawk's suggestion of mugen SS
Between stock sussy in R and S, strut and shocks = same, springs = slightly different. but both will fit in the opposite car, and the performance/effects/installation of aftermarket components is also identical. This can be said for the fronts, and the rears

so buddy, will stand by original statement

geometry setup = same

Do symmetrically wound springs effect the geometry of the suspension? It was done "for more consistent steering feel" or some such, (Yes, i've read the wikipedia page also). There are also two different versions of mugen SS for sale, one to suit the 05-06 DC5, maybe it takes the springs into account. Seeing as the mugen SS is sold as a replacement for stock JDM type-R suspension, I think it would be just fine for an AUDM type-R. And yes, it costs alot @ $1800, which leads most ppl to buy coilovers like buddyclubs etc. at roughly the same cost with full adjustability.

Correct :thumbsup: does not affect geometry suspension, and it does sound like a wikipedia special.

In regards the different packages for mugen SS...the difference is most likely the same product and as you're aware, with differing levels of adjustment. The differences in packages is probably just two set ups of the same product, to reach what they recommend.

For my tein flex, that is the case. refer here (http://www.tein.com/products/flex_price_list.html)
You can see for the Acura RSX
part number 02-04 = DSA28-6USS1
part number 05-06 = DSA28-6USS1
Price is also the same.

$1800 isnt 'too' steep for proper coilovers... at that price range you'll be looking at entry level stuff. It gets much more fun and pricey :)

Nighthawk_S
19-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Ok, I got off my arse and checked, from the mugen website, two variations of Mugen SS. http://www.mugen-power.com/automobile/archive/integra/

01-04.
Stock JDM DC5R spring rates: F 3.7k R 7.4k (I am led to believe the AUDM DC5R should be close enough as makes no difference)
Mugen SS spring rates P/no. 50000-XK5-K0S0: F 5.0k R 8.2k

05-06.
Stock JDM DC5R spring rates: F 4.6k R 8.5k
Mugen SS spring rates P/no. 50000-XK5-K1S0: F 4.9k R 8.5k

AUDM DC5S is softer than all of the above i think? but not by much.

Both packages only lower 15mm over stock height JDM ride height (Not 1 inch as i said previously).

Looks like this, just like stock, no adjustment possible.

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-1408381693991_1880_28228102

Lowiez
19-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Not sure on the difference between the two models of mugen SS you've outlined besides the small variance in spring rates.
But my bet is that either one would fit either car as suspension on all DC5 are interchangable

Nighthawk_S
19-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Yeah, I agree, both versions should fit.

EVLGTR
20-07-2010, 01:05 AM
@Lowiez: LOL! i dont know you're definition of "geometry" but last time i checked it takes areas, volume, length, size, positioning and shape into account

Volume = the spring/damper rates are increased on the S, thickness of struts..etc
Lenght = S is 7mm lower in ride height
Area and size = very similar
Positioning = the front strut bar, which is part of the setup has more mounting points to an R
Shape = symmetrically wounded springs on S

Heres a question: Would you replace your stock front suspension setup on your Type-S to a Audm Type-R and tell me you wont feel any difference?

...all these are just small differences from an R to an S?.. LOL. Good on you for standing by on what you have to say, end of the day it is your opinion

Hope that helps you understand a bit more of what i meant.

EVLGTR
20-07-2010, 01:12 AM
@ Lowiez: "But my bet is that either one would fit either car as suspension on all DC5 are interchangable" <----------- DC5 Type-R, DC5 Base model, DC5 Type-S are interchangeable?, are you trying to be funny?

Pretty bold statement there....LOL.

Better yet, ask why Honda refined the suspension setup on the Type-S in Aust

Nighthawk_S
20-07-2010, 09:32 AM
Why such a bold statement? If you purchase aftermarket suspension to suit a DC5 it will fit any car, Base, Type-S, Type-R from any year 2001 to 2006. Of course, who would put base suspension in a type-R? no one, but it would fit.

Nepolian
20-07-2010, 09:54 AM
EVLGTR it appears that your argument is over how the spring is wound! Get over it...most of us would agree that the basic understanding of "Suspension geometry" is in short the general design and fitment of the suspension. We can argue on a technical basis that one have smaller valving blah blah blah.........but what does it prove?

Why did honda refine suspension setup on TypeS? Why did honda bring the FN2R to Australia?

Anyway, question answered by mocchi in the second post!

EVLGTR
20-07-2010, 10:55 AM
@Nepolian: lol, spring differences is just one of a few more components buddy. Yeah i thought that most of you would agree on the basic understanding of the design so perhaps next time you get an oem replacement of your DC5R suspension you'll just chuck in any DC5 suspension for the heck of it. LOL.

"Why did honda bring the FN2R to Australia?" <-------go ask Honda Aust. coz thats out of topic.

ps.im not arguing here,LOL, i just made a comment now 2 or 3 people are blasting me, I think you guys are hilarious.

@Nighthawk_S: adding to what you said, i'd like to see you put a DC5R suspension on your TypeS and see how it feels, lol, you probably wouldnt do it too.

Nepolian
20-07-2010, 02:42 PM
@Nepolian"Why did honda bring the FN2R to Australia?" <-------go ask Honda Aust. coz thats out of topic.

ps.im not arguing here,LOL, i just made a comment now 2 or 3 people are blasting me, I think you guys are hilarious.

LOLWUT...??

Original question....

"Hey guys...

Cheers"

Anyway...peace out!

I think this thread has run it course!

Lowiez
20-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Ok wow...what are you turning this thread into.

Firstly:

@Nighthawk_S: You're car is a DC5S i assume and Anthony's is a DC5R and recommending a Mugen SS...wouldnt both of your cars have different spring and damper rates, height, overall geometry setup and mounting points on a DC5S and R chassis ?

You seem to have an idea that OEM spring rates will affect the fitment of aftermarket suspension. How is this logical? tell me...what suspension component do spring rates affect. (answer is the springs),

Q: when you change to a aftermarket coilover setup like mugen SS what do you change?
A: strut and springs
= OEM spring rates 'symmetrically wound up' completely irrelavant
springs are completely changed. so why would the OEM spring rates affect the fitment of aftermarket ones

OEM spring rates are relavant in choosing aftermarket suspension parts as a basis of whether you will make your car stiffer or more forgiving (so essentially relavant to your overall goal of changing suspension). That's completely different to fitment

@Lowiez: LOL! i dont know you're definition of "geometry" but last time i checked it takes areas, volume, length, size, positioning and shape into account

Volume = the spring/damper rates are increased on the S, thickness of struts..etc
Lenght = S is 7mm lower in ride height
Area and size = very similar
Positioning = the front strut bar, which is part of the setup has more mounting points to an R
Shape = symmetrically wounded springs on S

Heres a question: Would you replace your stock front suspension setup on your Type-S to a Audm Type-R and tell me you wont feel any difference?

...all these are just small differences from an R to an S?.. LOL. Good on you for standing by on what you have to say, end of the day it is your opinion

Hope that helps you understand a bit more of what i meant.

That's an outrageous statement. What about geometry as a university subject or even a school one. It is based on the location of countries on earth.
Of course the definition can be stretched out of its own mind and it can cover volume length ect ect but we're talking about suspension geometry, how would any sort of reasonable comparason be made between suspension geometry if you had to talk about the individual attributes to every component. If that was the case you have missed so many aspects of shape, positioning, area, size, length, volume. You've named springs, and if this defined suspension geometry you've missed ATLEAST:

- bushings between the strut and dampener
-bushings in the guide assembly
- camber arms
- tie rods
- tie rod ends
- lower camber arm
- trailing arm
- lower trailing arm
- hub
- size of the bolts on the hub

And seriously the list goes on. Do you see how it is both stupid and not humanly possible to include every measurement in the definition of suspension geometry. What you're talking about is the aspects of springs and if you really wanted to chuck in the word geometry...spring geometry???

Looked up probably what is the main source of this information.

Wikipedia DC5 article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Integra_DC5)

Halfway down. Extract =

"Changes from 2004 to 2005"

# Revised suspension tuning for increased handling precision and a smoother ride
# Ride height reduced by 7 mm (0.3 in)
# Optimized damper and spring settings
# Firmer stabilizer bars (front and rear for Type-S, front for RSX)
# Bushings at suspension installation points were optimized
# Inversely wound front coil springs
# Refined steering system for enhanced feel and quicker response

Besides the 7mm (tiny) difference in ride height, what other measurements does it give you. The list you look at is probably form some honda pamplet based on a small change in the suspension settings advertised as a non-measureable change in performance

To answer your question if i was to go back to stock:
a) I have my stock suspension and would put that in
b) if i didnt have it, i would be on the market for good condition OEM shocks/strut regardless of type-R/S

= because the differences between the two are so minimal you wouldnt notice unless you were chasing a split second at a track, and then even maybe. If you were to change from R to S with the mindset of a handling difference you might as well throw the following concepts out the window =
- value for money
- noticeable gains
- real performance
- logical thinking

@ Lowiez: "But my bet is that either one would fit either car as suspension on all DC5 are interchangable" <----------- DC5 Type-R, DC5 Base model, DC5 Type-S are interchangeable?, are you trying to be funny?

Why is it bold. That's exactly what im saying..we're not comparing a DC5 and a DC2. We are comparing the same chassis/make car accross different models of varying trims and performance. Different engine blocks do not change the design of the chassis for a car. If I drop a k20Z into a base model will the top mounting points for the front coilovers hop on a magic carpet and glide accross to the front of the engine bay?

@Nepolian: lol, spring differences is just one of a few more components buddy. Yeah i thought that most of you would agree on the basic understanding of the design so perhaps next time you get an oem replacement of your DC5R suspension you'll just chuck in any DC5 suspension for the heck of it. LOL.

"Why did honda bring the FN2R to Australia?" <-------go ask Honda Aust. coz thats out of topic.

@Nighthawk_S: adding to what you said, i'd like to see you put a DC5R suspension on your TypeS and see how it feels, lol, you probably wouldnt do it too.

It's good that you're now calling springs suspension components and not suspension geometry. Big difference, how can it mean the same thing

And no, not any DC5 suspension. Just Type-R and Type-S, base model is quite different. Fitment would be exactly the same, but it would be noticeably worse.
Unlike DC5R/S which are very similar despite dr.wiki saying otherwise

I'm not arguing either...to be honest just correcting. I know you only made a comment but what use is incorrect information on someones thread that they might read and believe..

Lowiez
20-07-2010, 03:20 PM
LOLWUT...??

Original question....

"Hey guys...

Cheers"

Anyway...peace out!

I think this thread has run it course!

It has gone on a pretty far stretch from the original question. But OP also stated on the bottom of the first page that he was after something similar to stock, which lead to Nighthawk_S suggesting mugen SS and the following is validation of his suggestion towards the OPs situation lol

Anthony38
20-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Just an update...I went to pedders in Mascot to get a 28 point safety check as I was unsure if my shocks were rooted. They gave this insane quote stating my shocks are pretty much gone. total cost: $4047 There are other repairs they suggested to do. Sway bars bushes, upper and lower bushes for both front and the rear.

if they really do need replacing, http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/ENS-16-18111G.html

is this what I am after? Pedders quoted me $495 for the lower bushes which I believe is outrageous!

Its really hard to come by replacement shocks made by aftermarket brands. I think my only options is source it 2nd or take the coilover route.

Lowiez
20-07-2010, 08:42 PM
I go to the pedders in mascot for my suspension work when I need a hoist..
Chances are if (Mark or Jamie) want to replace those things it would be reasonable to say they need or will soon need replacing, they know what they are doing.
That being said you pay a premium for a premium service, and they are f-ing expensive

Nighthawk_S
20-07-2010, 08:52 PM
How may K's on your car out of interest?

Anthony38
20-07-2010, 09:48 PM
I have traveled about 125,000kms now. So it probably right the shocks needs to be replaced.

How about bushes? Aren't the rubber items to join up linkages around the suspension?

silverspoon
20-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Hmm catching onto to your thread, I have sort of a similar dilemma. I replaced my front springs with stock ones a weekend ago, but on inspection of the parts most of the rubber was worn, I was told the part I should be looking at is called "suspension mounting cushion". However when inquiring with Honda for OEM stuff they said I have to replace the whole strut assembly which was like 150 per wheel and they had to be shipped from over east or Japan. I will have to get it replaced eventually cause there is a creaking sound when I make hard turns. So to your question there is rubber to help stop things from pushing up against each other but the sad fact is that to replace it you are most likely going to have to replace the whole assembly. Unless you can source the part from a wrecker like I'm doing atm, still no luck though...

EVLGTR
21-07-2010, 12:21 AM
@Lowiez Hahahahaha, how are you by the way?, dont cry about it mate. "Ok wow...what are you turning this thread into." <--------ask yourself that, im not the one who made it into an essay. I think its hilarious how you've took the time to write up all that which is, in the end, irrelevant to me.

You have your own opinion and ive got mine. LOL.

I'll make a conclusion so that i wont waste your time figuring out every line what have to say and re-reposting it....lmao.

Even though as most would say DC5 suspension is universal and would all fit any DC5 but If i had a DC5S i would never to go some junior 1st month apprentice "mechanic/suspension specialist" by the nick that starts with L in some forum to replace my TypeS suspension to any if that includes the base model and au TypeR DC5.

Lowiez
21-07-2010, 12:37 AM
Lol not crying. If its irrelevant to you, you neither should be replying or continuing to spread false information

Call it an essay, but some people appreciate and come to this forum for proper explanations rather than statements like yours which are 'your opinion' as you said, which are incorrect and wrong.

What I said isnt an opinion, an opinion is subjective. The fact that DC5 suspension is interchangable is in fact, a fact

I guess you're refering to me. Who said I was an mechanic/suspension specialist nor do I try and change peoples suspension myself.

Honestly...not one word of advice on this thread for an example from you is true or helpful. When did I try and change peoples suspension from type-S to base model? or even DC5R. I just said it is interchangable which is true.

You obviously have little real knowledge about this topic and should go back to square 1 and listen to others rather than guess and keep expressing your 'opinion' which is untrue and not helpful. Everyones entitled to one, but if i had the opinion that you never signed up on this forum would that be true? no.

The conclusion you should really come to is that you should learn more before trying to teach others. Whats the point of telling people the wrong things, opinion in this sense has nothing to do with it

ps. typing doesnt take long when you're not making it up on the way
the reason why i outlined every line you said is because every line you said is both misleading and wrong

EVLGTR
21-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Still cant over it? LOL. one word to sum up yourself mate: FIGJAM

"The fact that DC5 suspension is interchangable is in fact, a fact" <------------ is it recommended as interchangeable by the real Honda Dealers?, would they replace a TypeS suspension for the base model suspension? ....NO. so why are you telling its interchangeable coz its useless back chat and no one would do that besides probably some jackass like you. LOL.

...if you say im wrong then good for you coz im thinking vice versa and theres nothing you can do about it & that is the beauty of it. lol!!!

Lowiez
21-07-2010, 10:33 AM
I still have little faith that you understand basic mechanics.
IT IS INTERCHANGABLE
IT IS PHYSCIALLY POSSIBLE TO SWAP VARYING AFTERMARKET SUSPENSION ACROSS THE MODELS
DOESNT MEAN THAT ANYONE WOULD SWAP BASE MODEL SUSSY FOR ANYTHING ELSE

Jesus mate..
Glad that you think you're right tho. Just don't make anyone else dumber

EVLGTR
21-07-2010, 12:46 PM
@Lowiez Care factor = Zero, you remind of polly.

LMAO,why the caps?, shout all you want.

Nighthawk_S
21-07-2010, 01:09 PM
125000 kms seems low to need all the bushings done, going by previous cars ive owned, however, my DC5 only has 70000k's on it and I havent been in one with higher k's and stock suspension. It is true that the stock shocks are quite firm from the factory, so are more inclined to wear out faster and put more stress on bushings than a typical grocery getter suspension setup, epecially if you drive on rougher roads. Ive got nothing to base this on though, if they are worn, they are worn.

Lowiez
21-07-2010, 01:25 PM
If your care factor was zero you should stop replying. I'm just trying to make sure no one reads the wrong information you're putting across and thinks its true.

Caps because it can't seem to be made clear enough to you..writing in capital letters on a keyboard doesnt equate to shouting

r3ckless
21-07-2010, 02:05 PM

DC5 base sussy will fit type s... so yes it is a bold statement, as he is CORRECT.

r3ckless
21-07-2010, 02:05 PM
If your care factor was zero you should stop replying. I'm just trying to make sure no one reads the wrong information you're putting across and thinks its true.

Caps because it can't seem to be made clear enough to you..writing in capital letters on a keyboard doesnt equate to shouting

HOT AVATAR PICTURE LOWIEZ..... how low is that front bar! ENVIOUS!

r3ckless
21-07-2010, 02:06 PM
AAfter reading this thread, i can come to the conclusion, i am dumber thanks to EVLGTR's posts.

EVLGTR
22-07-2010, 12:13 AM
I'm just trying to make sure no one reads the wrong information you're putting across and thinks its true.

Wrong information, hahahaha, Ive given you an information at post #24 of what the word "Geometry" is and what is needed to be taken into account and yet you still think its not what Geometry is supposed to mean. Back to middle school mate.

If a Base model DC5 suspension fit in a Type-S as you say, then what? ....Jackass LOL

@Reckless: Congratulations mate, i have nothing against you but nothing beats a dumb person by call himself one.