PDA

View Full Version : Buying EG6

aznstyler
18-07-2010, 06:11 AM
hey guys, im currently thinking of selling my EG5 with b18c , for a EG6..
What can i do to the Eg6 to make it match up with my Eg5 atm?
I was thinking about doing a engine conversion in the EG6, putting another b18c in it, can i just drop a b18 in it? or do i have to change alot of stuff?
and also wats so good about a eg6?

markismaximus
18-07-2010, 07:43 AM
whats the point? you're going to lose money and end up with almost exactly what you have now... or is it the JDM factor that you're willing to spend thousands on

jdm_b16a
18-07-2010, 08:39 AM
whats the point? you're going to lose money and end up with almost exactly what you have now... or is it the JDM factor that you're willing to spend thousands on

[Shakes head in amazement]

Peter

PS. Sorry, but like Mark I just cannot fathom why you would want to do this. You have an EG, you have a performance engine, and you know the quality of the vehicle. You want to sell it, then have to spend more money, buy an EG and put the same engine into it (at significant cost if you're not doing it yourself). You asked the obvious question "What's so good about an EG6?" and as Mark pointed out quite clearly, apart from the "Look at my JDM" the answer is obvious. If you must sell why not look at an EK9, Integra DC5R or an Accord Euro?

yellows2k
18-07-2010, 11:56 AM
People obviously get bored with what they have and want to get something new and different. Fortunately, I've learned from my previous experiences that car ownership is a never ending cycle, and I've owned some ok cars in the past which is why I'm satisfied with just owning "an ordinary car" now
Here is a bit of life advice, save the hassle and wallet and keep wat u have, unless it's a significant jump then don't bother

munkaii
18-07-2010, 12:05 PM
It's a waste. Don't do it. I see no logic in doing it lol

Red_EG4
18-07-2010, 03:45 PM
I don't see why you're considering it when you say "whats so good about EG6"
Sounds like you're buying it to impress others.

viinnh
18-07-2010, 05:28 PM
why dont u just buy a eg6 and swap the engines around then youll have a eg5 with b16 to sell and having a eg6 with b18 like ur old car, just having a nicer interior and shit lol

aznstyler
18-07-2010, 07:01 PM
is it a staight drop or, do i have to change looms and shit? thats wat i wanna know

90LAN
18-07-2010, 07:10 PM
most people who comment have never owned a eg6 so they shouldnt comment
you get the best model you can its not about the jdm factor
so you would settle for shit and not get anything better
yeah i get a breeze and put a b18c in it typical cheap ass jdm haters

all you need is the b18cr motor/ gearbox, engine loom and conversion harness
it is the most easiest conversion for a b series swap in any car
it has a better interior, alot more features, and its the best eg you can get

if you have the cash do it your money so do what ever you want with it
you wont be disappointed

let the haters drive around with a lower spec eg and fake parts on their car

jdm_b16a
18-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Just for the record, I HAVE owned an EG6, and yes, it was a JDM import.

Peter

90LAN
18-07-2010, 07:27 PM
did you do a engine conversion too post some pics to back up your claim

yellows2k
18-07-2010, 07:56 PM
i think the whole fake parts mentality isnt warranted. in the classic car scene, unless one is going "concours" then most parts will have to be reproduction or "fake". it doesnt make them any less deserving.
same with modifying hondas, unless an owner is trying to achieve a specific theme, then using "fake" or replica parts is fine imo. a mugen front lip or a copy to me is neither here nor there.
as far as the eg6 being far and away better than an eg5, well if ur upgrading to recaros, doing some stereo changes, then there isnt really much more that the eg6 has over the eg5 that makes it a deal breaker

-B18C2-
18-07-2010, 08:36 PM
i agree with lan u dnt know till u own one.. so much nicer. think it has traction conrtol aswell.. but overall eg6 and gathers speakers ftw :)

90LAN
18-07-2010, 08:49 PM
you would say that because you only got a eg5
but thats all you could afford at the time i dont have a problem with that
eg5's nothing special bland interior and shit motor, weaker chasis
lower spec suspension, ugly grey interior , smaller brakes, stumpy little wing and more

just like saying why would you do a conversion in a eg model like that
exactly like what the rest are saying why would you in a eg6

the buyer clearly says he is able to buy a eg6 and do a conversion

so if you have done it then please share

if you havent then your just talking through your blowhole

thaizeg
18-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Interior trim, black interior,flat folding rear seats, climate control and folding side mirrors...
To some it's worth paying the premium. To others it ain't.
If OP has the money and that's what he wants. Let it be. No one should tell him it ain't worth it.
B18cr in an eg chassis is one of the best all round street setup.
Having it in a eg6 chassis is a bonus!
I rekon go for it. Won't cost u much more.

thaizeg
18-07-2010, 09:09 PM
So much hate and negativity within the Honda community.
No wonder why Hondas are hated upon by other make and model car enthusiasts.

SEPSIR
18-07-2010, 09:19 PM
i own an 95 EG6 which is the last series they made B16A2
i now have a B18CR in the EG6
a JDM EG6 has a total different look to a normal EG

toNy

dougie_504
18-07-2010, 10:14 PM
EG6 is hot IMO.

I'd personally keep the EG5 just because you've already got it, it's swapped and you know it.
But if you want you could just do what that other guy said - buy an EG6, swap your B18CR into it, put the B16A2 in your EG5 and flog off the EG5.

Then you get that sexy EG6 interior :)

[[d a n n y]]
19-07-2010, 03:58 AM
i wish i can get a genuine EG6

jdm_b16a
19-07-2010, 05:18 PM
did you do a engine conversion too post some pics to back up your claim

If you are asking me this, I suppose if I was thin-skinned I would take offense since you are suggesting I am lying. Maybe. Maybe not. However, I have owned an EG6 which was imported from Japan in November 2005. I converted it into an IPRA Under 2 Litre race car, which I raced in the 2006 season using the standard B16A engine. I also purchased a CRV engine and another B16A engine with the plan to build a hybrid or 'frankenstein' engine as they call it in the US. I finished every race with the only change a OGURA racing clutch and flywheel (as well as the usual safety items required by CAMS). I finished 3rd in my class (under 1600cc) and 10th overall out of about 40 cars. I found it a very reliable car, a great engine and a fantastic experience. But you asked specifically did I do an engine change and the answer is "No" I sold the car before doing it. I did rebuild it though and I can supply hundreds of photos if you want. However I'll post a couple ...

Here's the car when it arrived in Australia:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/infotechplus/EG6Racer/IMG_0131-1.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/infotechplus/EG6Racer/IMG_0145.jpg

You know your EG6s so ...

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/infotechplus/EG6Racer/IMG_0147.jpg

SPOON ECU ...

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/infotechplus/EG6Racer/IMG_0049.jpg

Build in progress with cage installed:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/infotechplus/EG6Racer/IMG_0003-1.jpg

So, yes, I have owned an EG6 and for comparison I also own an EG5 VTi, an EH9 VTi with a B16A conversion, two DA9s, two ED6s, and an Accord Euro.

Unfortunately you've over-reacted to my comment (and that of a few others) who are working on the basis of not only looks (if its just looks you're after, spend away) but also using your money wisely not just throwing everything on a car because it is labelled "JDM". Some people can build a car that gives adequate performance and comfort; others feel it is necessary to have the full JDM experience. So be it; each to their own.

i think the whole fake parts mentality isn't warranted. in the classic car scene, unless one is going "concourse" then most parts will have to be reproduction or "fake". it doesn't make them any less deserving. Same with modifying Hondas, unless an owner is trying to achieve a specific theme, then using "fake" or replica parts is fine imo. A Mugen front lip or a copy to me is neither here nor there.
As far as the eg6 being far and away better than an eg5, well if your upgrading to Recaros, doing some stereo changes, then there isn't really much more that the eg6 has over the eg5 that makes it a deal breaker

True. Same chassis, same body shape. Interior is unique. But looking at the idea from a cost-effective point of view there is nothing to be gained from substituting one car for the other. OEM parts vs aftermarket parts is another issue. Some aftermarket parts have good quality and a good reputation; others haven't. Everyone acknowledges that many OEM parts are very expensive and I mean that for all car manufacturers not just Honda.

i agree with lan. You don't know till u own one. So much nicer. Think it has traction control as well.. but overall eg6 and gathers speakers ftw :)

See above. I've owned one. No nicer than the EG5 I have; different but not necessarily any 'better'. And the EG6 certainly doesn't have traction control.

EG5's nothing special bland interior and shit motor, weaker chassis, lower spec suspension, ugly grey interior , smaller brakes, stumpy little wing

This is all opinion of course. You are entitled to your opinion but don't masquerade it as 'fact'. Unless of course you have figures to show the chassis is 'weaker' and the suspension is 'lower spec' (in what way?). Everything else is your opinion.

If you haven't then your just talking through your blowhole

Lan, you need to respect people's opinions even if they are contrary to yours. Live and let live.

So much hate and negativity within the Honda community. No wonder why Hondas are hated upon by other make and model car enthusiasts.

Not really. Every now and then there's a bit of aggro but generally this is a very good resource for Honda enthusiasts. There are some very knowledgeable people on here and I would count them as my friends even though I have never met them. Every person I have dealt with has been honest. There are some 'haters' but that's to be expected. People like myself offer our opinions and advice - you don't have to follow it, or even accept it. But you should never put people down just because they don't agree with your views. I will continue to offer my advice and ideas to anyone who asks.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/infotechplus/EG6Racer/easterncreek_turn9.jpg

Peter

yellows2k
19-07-2010, 05:39 PM
voice of reason

markismaximus
19-07-2010, 06:10 PM
well said

Red_EG4
19-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Lan what are the differences in the chassis? seam welds or something to that effect?

So much hate and negativity within the Honda community.
No wonder why Hondas are hated upon by other make and model car enthusiasts.

so much Hate? people are just calling things how they see it.
The OP doesn't seem to put much weight behind his question, more or less asking "what's so good about an EG6?". Seems to me he has heard all the hype from EG6 owners yet has no idea what the hype is about.
A perfectly acceptable position to be in though. My opinion of such a position would be that the differences wouldn't be noticed by most people buying one because "it's an EG6" with a shadow of "so it's better than your EG5"

90LAN
19-07-2010, 09:47 PM
so you imported a race car so what
i can do that too

we are talking about a road rego car that has a conversion

you specificly brough the car to race not to be street driven and enjoyed on the streets

i must admit you werent the 99% of people on here that carry on
thanks for posting pics

peter for your info eg6 did come with traction control
there were lots of factory options available for the eg6 but if people search they would know it would make the eg5 look as good as a breeze

what if their opinion is based on bullshit
if you still respect that thens thats called being gullable

-B18C2-
19-07-2010, 10:10 PM
obviously that one isnt any different from the eg5 you have owned look at it

and it does have traction control... LSD/sunroof/TCS (traction control ) power folding mirrors are all options

u just purchased the one with very limited accessories

90LAN
19-07-2010, 10:23 PM
well its like you buy a lv bag for your misus but you bought yours from the markets
i bought mine from the lv shop

you work it out
looks the same only a person that knows their shit will pick it out

just like a eg5 to a eg6

i dont have to tell you anything you have a brain, access to the internet do the search yourself
even better go buy one and exprience it for yourself

cheapdouchebag
20-07-2010, 09:53 AM
think its time to let go of the eg series if ur able to do that and maybe get something newer/better.
Im my own opinion, getting an eg6 means to me that you have done really well in sourcing out a dream ''first car'' (if you get what i mean, i know it wont be your first car).

eg5 with a b18c conversion is really good already if not rare enough, i also dont see the logic in getting it as well, if you have that much money might as well save up a few grand more AND THEN sell the eg5 for one of them cars that are priced almost double the price of the eg5 u got. maybe a newer honda or who knows maybe a mid 90's base model bmw.

my personal procedure if i got tired of the eg5 and wanted another car. Id probably drive it untill ive saved up an extra 3 grand, sell the eg5 and then source out a 1989 BMW 325i M series. those things are like a rocket!
just my 2 cents. im open to critisim i get the feeling my perspective is stupid and shameful

hope that helps!

yellows2k
20-07-2010, 10:12 AM
ive actually come full circle with my car ownership. first car was a 92 civic sedan that i shared with my brother, which i kept for about 6 years, then i got a my99 wrx, kept for 3 years, then an s2k for 7 years, last car was an evolution 9. and now ive got the eg5.
some would ask why go backwards, i guess my priorities in life changed and i no longer see cars as being important, its just transport to me now, although having a b18cr also helps keep it fun

VT3C
20-07-2010, 04:49 PM
LOL funny thread !! I've got an EG5 that i've been trying to convert to EG6 spec over the past 9 years..

As far as the bare chassis goes, as far as I can tell the only physical difference is that the EG6 has a T-Bracket in the hatch section to mount the JDM rear seats and cargo-bin to.. and the mounting points for the speakers are slightly different to take the optional Gathers components.

yes the EG6 has much better interior trim options than anything we saw in Australia, Different seats, the previously mentioned optional Gathers Audio system (but who wants 15 year old speakers ??), optional TCS (on ABS equipped models), 262mm front brakes, power folding side mirrors, longer rear wing with LED, storage-bin in hatch area, space-saver spare wheel and also the OEM 5-spoke 15" alloys - which i THINK were actually and option as there's not a lot of EG6 on these rims.. 180km/hr White-faced Guage Cluster, Climate controll a/c, Plastic lens headlights with different type Bulbs, Bronze tinted Glass (droool) on JDM EG6's, ohh and the EG6 was available in a few colours we didnt get in AUS.. plus the Japanese models had a LOT more factory optional accessories but we're talking about the car itself..

my original plan was to convert to full JDM EG6 spec including (optional Black) dashboards and all.. but then I got distracted and started doing my SPOON conversion LOL.. my conversion is only in terms of motor, transmission, suspension, brakes - and then external features such as decals, rear LED wing, Front Lip (is EG5 option anyway), and dont forget the Parking Pole HAHAHA and i've got a climate control fascia somewhere too but I cant get my CD player out :(

apart from that there's not a whole lot of difference.. if you're swapping motors anyway..

I agree with whoever said to buy the EG6, swap the B16 into your EG5, sell the EG5 and put the B18CR into your EG6.. but then it's not a true "EG6" LOL... depends if you're buying an EG6 to be a purist or just so u can say u have an "EG6"..

or a better idea, sell the EG6 to ME if it's road rego'd :)

Red_EG4
20-07-2010, 06:49 PM
LOL funny thread !! I've got an EG5 that i've been trying to convert to EG6 spec over the past 9 years..

As far as the bare chassis goes, as far as I can tell the only physical difference is that the EG6 has a T-Bracket in the hatch section to mount the JDM rear seats and cargo-bin to.. and the mounting points for the speakers are slightly different to take the optional Gathers components.

yes the EG6 has much better interior trim options than anything we saw in Australia, Different seats, the previously mentioned optional Gathers Audio system (but who wants 15 year old speakers ??), optional TCS (on ABS equipped models), 262mm front brakes, power folding side mirrors, longer rear wing with LED, storage-bin in hatch area, space-saver spare wheel and also the OEM 5-spoke 15" alloys - which i THINK were actually and option as there's not a lot of EG6 on these rims.. 180km/hr White-faced Guage Cluster, Climate controll a/c, Plastic lens headlights with different type Bulbs, Bronze tinted Glass (droool) on JDM EG6's, ohh and the EG6 was available in a few colours we didnt get in AUS.. plus the Japanese models had a LOT more factory optional accessories but we're talking about the car itself..

my original plan was to convert to full JDM EG6 spec including (optional Black) dashboards and all.. but then I got distracted and started doing my SPOON conversion LOL.. my conversion is only in terms of motor, transmission, suspension, brakes - and then external features such as decals, rear LED wing, Front Lip (is EG5 option anyway), and dont forget the Parking Pole HAHAHA and i've got a climate control fascia somewhere too but I cant get my CD player out :(

apart from that there's not a whole lot of difference.. if you're swapping motors anyway..

I agree with whoever said to buy the EG6, swap the B16 into your EG5, sell the EG5 and put the B18CR into your EG6.. but then it's not a true "EG6" LOL... depends if you're buying an EG6 to be a purist or just so u can say u have an "EG6"..

Thanks for the helpful information. :thumbsup:

mugen_ctr
20-07-2010, 07:32 PM
isnt the eg6 similar to ek9, in that honda stiffend the chassis even more, better engine etc, pretty much the top sports model range? I always figured a real Eg6 was hard to come by jus like EK9, so it might be a good investment...
Btw, i dont think the Eg6 is eligable for imports if im not mistaken, due to there closeness ties to the eg5 sold here.... so basically, buyin the same car overseas from the governments pov

Red_EG4
20-07-2010, 10:46 PM
I always thought the EK4 SiR was the continuation of the EG6.

yellows2k
20-07-2010, 10:49 PM
u mean the ek4 vtir?

Red_EG4
20-07-2010, 10:51 PM
u mean the ek4 vtir?

no, I do not. AFAIK in other markets the EK4 is an SiR.

yellows2k
20-07-2010, 10:53 PM
fair enough, but i was referring to what it is known here as. isnt the Si the american equivalent?

MikeyG
21-07-2010, 11:32 AM
i would rather have a d series

[[d a n n y]]
21-07-2010, 12:07 PM

exactly what i am doing
i pretty much have a EG6 atm
in a AUDM EG5 Shell
inc all the rear stuff
got all the bronze windows too
if i cant get 1
ill try to make it as close as possible

mocchi
21-07-2010, 02:39 PM
];2803599']exactly what i am doing
in a AUDM EG5 Shell
inc all the rear stuff
if i cant get 1

sometimes the hunt for parts is more exciting than just getting everything in one package.
those who never hunt for parts will never know the feeling.

i believe danny knows this.

EK1.6LCIV
21-07-2010, 03:43 PM
love eg6 rear seats, best Honda design I can think of, wish one new car had seats like it, such a classic look

the years where gathers made sound systems as well

folding mirrors for sunnybank visits :)

be nice to see a clean eg6 in oem form, be the only sports compact I'd import besides a LHD ek from the states

[[d a n n y]]
21-07-2010, 05:13 PM
love eg6 rear seats, best Honda design I can think of, wish one new car had seats like it, such a classic look

the years where gathers made sound systems as well

folding mirrors for sunnybank visits :)

be nice to see a clean eg6 in oem form, be the only sports compact I'd import besides a LHD ek from the states

thats my plan hunting for all OEM EG6 parts
none of this Fake Lights and BS

90LAN
21-07-2010, 06:25 PM
was it hard to find your oem eg6 parts
especially interior parts?

because people say not really much difference to eg5 lol

-B18C2-
21-07-2010, 06:34 PM

lmaoooooo

VT3C
21-07-2010, 06:47 PM
];2803599']exactly what i am doing
in a AUDM EG5 Shell
inc all the rear stuff
if i cant get 1

yeah for me the thrill is in the chase :) finding those parts, getting em for a decent price, then having them arrive in the post. .then fitting them..

but man u have the bronze glass ?? DROOOOOOOOL !! i dont even know where to start to get the glass :( that's another thing to add to my wish-list :P

...and whoever was asking about an EG6 being like an EK9 v. EK4 with extra seam and spot welds, extra bracing, lighter weight etc.. it doesnt apply to the EG..

the EK equivalent of the EG6 is the EK4 (VTiR in AUS, SiR in ASIA/Japan, VTi in Europe).. the 94-95 EG6 SiR-S was the pinacle of Japanese EG civics.

HAHA nah Lan as you'd know there are lots of small differences especially in the interior / trims.. is not that hard to FIND these EG6 bits, but to get em at a reasonable price plus shipping to AUS os the tricky bit. I've thought of going the EG6 full interior with Gathers an storage bins etc but it contradicts my track aspirations LOL..

90LAN
21-07-2010, 06:59 PM
so it is hard to get then
if you cant get it into the country then that means its hard to get even if it means its costly

i would stick with the eg5 interior anyway members on here say there is no difference anyway between the two

the 94-95 EG6 SiR-S was the pinacle of Japanese EG civics. i rephase for you it is the pinacle of all eg's ever made

hitoriko
21-07-2010, 08:17 PM
sometimes the hunt for parts is more exciting than just getting everything in one package.
those who never hunt for parts will never know the feeling.

i believe danny knows this.

i know this also - i have been searching for parts OEM and quality repoductions for various cars including HQ-HJ GTS, AE86, Sil80, and noq my civic

[[d a n n y]]
22-07-2010, 12:32 AM

rofl it's near bs finding them
and i am still looking for some more gathers parts

Giraffe
22-07-2010, 05:36 AM
hahaha feels good getting each bit one by one and then building it up haha :P

but then again all those goodies, don't the jdm eg5's come with sorta the same boat of stuff as the eg6 ?

mocchi
22-07-2010, 08:54 AM

but then again all those goodies, don't the jdm eg5's come with sorta the same boat of stuff as the eg6 ?

yeah they do, but theyre in gray. black only comes in sir-s which what we all want.

EK1.6LCIV
22-07-2010, 11:15 AM
an decent refinsher of plastics could make them just as black if need be due to their rarity :) some parts are just impossible to track (in unweathered form)

mocchi
22-07-2010, 12:10 PM
an decent refinsher of plastics could make them just as black if need be due to their rarity :) some parts are just impossible to track (in unweathered form)

but that's where the fun is. the hunt.

90LAN
22-07-2010, 06:08 PM
turns out like fake spray tan if you try to paint your grey plastics black

cheapdouchebag
23-07-2010, 01:38 AM

there are some differnces, but i think it comes down to being fully optioned or not
my mum luckily enough ownes a SIR-S, auto b16, its interior is the same as mine (whether or not if this is geniune or not im not sure because we bought it 12 years ago realising it was an import not that she cared if it was or not). that did come with a black interior however there are some parts i belive were just chucked in for the sake of it not for the usage of it.
like, when we first got it, the driver side backseat passenger belt clip was full WTF, it was one for the ''CENTER'' passenger, the eg didnt even have a spot for a center passenger!

secondly, i think (dont flame if im wrong)
there were two sorta bucket seats for the jdm eg6
the SIRII one
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachments/interior-and-cockpit/267352-eg6-sr3-seat-94-95-seateg62.jpg

however, me mums eg SIR-S and many jdm VTi's (known to me as the eg5's) have these seats, im not exactly sure if these were non-optional in an EG6 SIR.
http://unlimitedjdm.com/cms/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/5d7ae12f83c533ab7b20d3f157e19052.jpg
i think they came in few colours including carnival yellow. but those two colours is all i really know of for a eg hatch, my mums got these purple babys and still firm as the day she bought it.

furthermore, SIR-S the one me mums has has no stock tweeters, but as seen in previous posts eg6's had em, some inserted in the door panels some on the triangular side mirror cover. but both had the traditional gathers speakers, two in the front and 4 at the back on the side. mind you, imo for 15 year old speakers, these babys still rock! they have beautiful bass and are very sturdy, my eg8 has them since the day my car was purchased (2months before my mums car was bought from the same guys) and still no crackle at high bass even thoe i put a sub in, and i wake up half the street with my idiodic music.

i think thats all i can get from the top of my head. i have downloaded the eg6 catalog on my computer but im currently on a laptop and have been searching for the url that i got the catalog from and cannot find it. will post up when i find em.

i think im surely missing something or am not exact in many parts of what i stated, please feel free to correct me.

[[d a n n y]]
23-07-2010, 10:14 AM
my mates got EG5 seats and his seats are green (factory) but doesnt have the backing plates where the eg6 does
i have the EG6's even thought i got the full SIR-S 25th anniversity interior i just liked the look of the alien seats better
SIR-ll came with the alien seats and the SIR-S came with the seats on your first pic

EK1.6LCIV
23-07-2010, 02:30 PM
but that's where the fun is. the hunt.

it is but when the cost can justify bringing in one in satsifactory condition for race use only then you have to ask the question why when there is such a thing called plastic refinishing, the japs, yanks, euros do it anyhow, hardly a difference that anyone would be able to notice if the time is taken to professionally refinish them correctly :)

every oem part I buy (that is second hand, like my fog lights, interior plastics, steering wheel, even the seat rails) I get refinished to bring them back to decent condition

it's not like a fake tan Lan, it's auto refinishing :) an art form, unlike a fad... lol

similar to the SS mugen wing Im in search for, no matter what colour they've painted it or the stands I will correct, repair it to a proper shade and condition respectively

90LAN
23-07-2010, 07:23 PM
how can it be a fad it comes stock from the factory
and also have you sprayed your ugly grey interior yet to know what will happy when it scratches
then it will be a art form as you ill have a very nice mural on your rear interior plastics

well your not looking hard enough for a mugen ss wing ive seen 3 now get sold
but any one can dream cant they

so ryan do you have much expriences with eg6's or even engine conversions? or is it all net based knowledge like most people on here ?

eg6 sir and sir-s all had the space ship seats only the sirs had black interior with the space ship seats
eg6 sirs 25th edition came with the red and black bucket seats

other colours came in blue, cream, purple, yellow, grey interiors

cheapdouchebag
24-07-2010, 02:16 AM
eg6 sir and sir-s all had the space ship seats only the sirs had black interior with the space ship seats
eg6 sirs 25th edition came with the red and black bucket seats

other colours came in blue, cream, purple, yellow, grey interiors

that i belive now is a fact. for these years ive started my love for hondas ive always wondered if my sir-s has been swindled given odd oem parts to fill the gaps
i think you are correct, most certainly.
meaning [[danny]] is incorrect.

in regards to blackening your interior from grey, is it not possible to wrap the plastics n whatnot in black vinyl? i think it would be better this way even thoe u may lose the 1992 fashioned grooves the interior consists of. then if light scratches occur it has a less chance of revealing the underlying greyness?
just a thought, i dont really see many people going from grey to black. seen fellas in accord cd5's go from black/grey to white/creme but, that shit is just glaring like nuts under the australian sun

[[d a n n y]]
24-07-2010, 02:47 AM
that i belive now is a fact. for these years ive started my love for hondas ive always wondered if my sir-s has been swindled given odd oem parts to fill the gaps
i think you are correct, most certainly.
meaning [[danny]] is incorrect.

in regards to blackening your interior from grey, is it not possible to wrap the plastics n whatnot in black vinyl? i think it would be better this way even thoe u may lose the 1992 fashioned grooves the interior consists of. then if light scratches occur it has a less chance of revealing the underlying greyness?
just a thought, i dont really see many people going from grey to black. seen fellas in accord cd5's go from black/grey to white/creme but, that shit is just glaring like nuts under the australian sun

okay sorry i forgot to mention
25th is the 1st in your pick
and i have the
25th anni interior as your sir-s but i opted for the alien seats instead of the buckets as i liked the non 25th anni seats over the 25th anni
to a extent i am right
as 25th is a sir-s too
then again
today i saw a 25th anni trim eg6 seat (red and black) with the alien headrest
so it's kinda confusing