PDA

View Full Version : Skunk2 Springs in Sydney

kingjumbo
19-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Hoping to book my DC5 in for Saturday to get some skunk2 lowering springs put in. Doesn't seem like too many places stock this awsome piece of kit.. I know JDMyard stock them but these guys are on the opposite side of Sydney, plus don't know if they can install for me

Does anyone know where I can get a set installed on short notice? Hopefully towards north-west of Sydney?

I've heard only good things about these springs, not too bumpy, nice and low and pretty well-matched to the stock suspension...

Cheers,
mike

OMG.JAI xD
19-07-2010, 09:36 PM
The honda scene isnt that big in australia.
Alot of import parts stockists like to stock up for popular vehicles.
Sorry to say but nissan and toyota parts are alot cheaper than honda.
Sadly Skunk2 only make honda parts. And are not always the cheapest products.
I doubt JDMyard can install them on short notice. Suspension job on a dc5 is not a 2 minute job. Any suspension job is not a 2 minute job.

Best bet is to go buy the springs. And fine fellow ozhonda'ers that may give you a helping hand at a fraction of the cost.
If im not mistaken, bennjamin, a moderator on this forum can do you suspension work for you.

Its best to be patient with modding a car up. Its more rewarding when the job is done right, rather something goes wrong and you go home carless for a day or two.

muzukashi
19-07-2010, 09:52 PM
yeh give benny a pm he does a great job with suspension