PDA

View Full Version : 18'' audi rims on cl9

Prince_James
20-07-2010, 09:00 PM
hey guys
quick question, will a set of audi 18inch rims fit straight on an accord euro?
specifically these ones
as a mate of mine has a set and doesnt need them :D
and how do u think they would look ?
cheers james

nxn75u
20-07-2010, 10:46 PM
I reckon it wont fit due to the offsets and different pcd they have... offset for audi are around 30ish i suppose and you have to roll your guards again depending on how wide are the rim OR size of tyres. And also audi has pcd of 5x112 whereas euros have 5x114.3...

hope that helps.

Prince_James
20-07-2010, 11:25 PM
cheers for the info mate, but yerr i was just wondering i actually dont have a car right now xP, looking to buy one when i get my green ps in a few months times just that i was thinking of getting a euro lux and if these rims would fit it would save me alot of money on rims hehe

nxn75u
20-07-2010, 11:31 PM
OOo lots of traders are selling rims for cl9 or even parts for sale sections have lots of wheels that suits cl9.. these would be a safer choice as you know for sure its gonna fit perfectly, rather than buying rims nt being sure if it fits. ..

Good luck on ur purchase!

Prince_James
20-07-2010, 11:35 PM
true true,
thanks im still researching and learning atm ... really want a black euro lux cream leather interior hehe

niiCk
20-07-2010, 11:36 PM
yeah it wont fit, wrong pcd and wrong offset..
unless you want to get adapters..lol

RiceMeister
21-07-2010, 01:57 PM
As said above, PCD is wrong which is the most basic box to tick when fitting wheels.

no go on those mate hehe

raffyboy
21-07-2010, 02:04 PM
looks good not too bad

CU2CU2
21-07-2010, 05:34 PM
it wont fit

Prince_James
21-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Cool thnx What would be required if i were to fit them ? And how much would it cost? Reason being my friend is selling them to me for a very low price and would save me alot on new rims? Do you guys think its worth it or not ?
oh and btw they have a few scratches here and there from parking and curbs Would it be pricey to get this fixed ??
Cheers guys i know its quite a few questions but im still learning =)

nxn75u
21-07-2010, 09:40 PM
modifications to the rims itself would be needed and again it might not fit perfectly. The cost would probably set you back.

The few scratches depends on how deep the scratch is OR how big it is and the price will vary accordingly. I remembered a member here fixed his cu2 small kerb scratch for around 100ish. So that might give a rough idea how much it will cost.

At the end of the day, you might be spending more to get it fixed and fitted on your car even though you got the rims at a bargain from your friend.