PDA

View Full Version : Offset

npcan2
29-07-2010, 12:23 AM
I have a set of 17" wheels lying around at home *not relevant I have no idea what the offset is though.

Is there anyway I can find out the offset?

Cheers

bennjamin
29-07-2010, 09:22 AM
It states the offset on the inside of the rims - on the back of one of the spokes or on the hub

For example

ET 5x114.3 , + 29

The PLUS or MINUS number is the offset

npcan2
29-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks so much! I found the details hidden away in there.

Is there anyway I can get some rep points so I can sell stuff?? I think I've made some useful contributions. :)

Bludger
03-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Thanks so much! I found the details hidden away in there.

Is there anyway I can get some rep points so I can sell stuff?? I think I've made some useful contributions. :)your mentality is to give just enough help to be able to use this forum to sell.

your mentality should be to join this forum to help and share information with the vast community of Honda lovers......... the privileged to sell is just a bonus.

I'm on the look out to give you negative rep.

so you never get to sell here.

npcan2
03-08-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm sorry, I just re-read what I said and it does sound like I have just come on here to sell crap.

I assure you my intention was and never will be just to sell stuff on here. I do recognise that it is a privilege.

I have been on the forums for a year now and not just a few weeks, and over the last year I have been helped a lot by members to mod my car and you're right, I should give more back to the community that has helped me so much.

I will endeavour to write up a summary of how I have modded my car, including the mistakes and blunders I made along the way. I will also include what I would do differently if I were to do it all again. Hopefully it will help people avoid the mistakes I have made along the way whilst modding.

I agree, this community is all about the friendly and helpful attitude that we share. And I will continue to do my best to contribute. Hopefully this will be enough to steer your views of my intentions.

andyandy
09-08-2010, 10:56 PM
this is how u measure offset
hope it helps you mate

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?t=20793

npcan2
09-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Thanks man, I already found the figure on the inside of the wheel, but this method should be posted in a stickey or something!
Cheers