PDA

View Full Version : non-honda's have their own thread in appearance gallery?

cracker
29-07-2010, 06:28 PM
recently I posted a thread in the AG and it was of a non-honda car, a mod deleted it because it "belonged in the non-honda thread"...

I have pm'd said mod because there are at least 5 other non-honda related threads in the AG but none of them have yet been deleted.

Said mod has also failed to respond to my last 2 pm's and his first one was of no help at all.

I have nothing against those other cars, or 'said mod' but I would like an answer as to why you guys discriminated against me.

thanks, Cracker.

wynode
29-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Have you brought this up with the moderators of that forum ? Also have you reported the other threads in question?

Drew
29-07-2010, 10:24 PM
What a whiny little girl.

What do you expect when you call the forum a bunch of hookers?

cracker
29-07-2010, 11:14 PM
those that no me on the forum are aware of the way I speak, despite referring to everyone as hookers, I was not implying all members of the forum to be paid sexual workers.

DC2-PWR
29-07-2010, 11:18 PM
It's their site they can do whatever they would like to do.

DLO01
30-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Its probably the way you set out the thread as to why it got deleted. With a Tilte "hot cars, hot pics yallah get in" and a link to a photo account, showing a number of cars (non hondas). It really looks as though its a bunch of non-hondas that DO belong in the 'non-honda thread'.

If you want a thread in the gallery. Post your car, and a bit of info about it, a description of some kind. Don't just post some random photos up or it will get deleted and told to put in the Non-hondas thread.

cracker
30-07-2010, 10:29 AM
thanks deano, I think that was probly it, close thread. thanks.

cracker
30-07-2010, 11:12 AM
I have created a new more appropriate thread. thanks for the help