PDA

View Full Version : 3D Black Floor Mats

DavidLing
04-01-2005, 04:01 AM
I found this from a website and the company is located in Melbourne, and it costs $139/set

http://www.burgdesign.com.au/catalogue/product_info.php?cPath=55_203&products_id=1249

http://www.burgdesign.com.au/catalogue/images/3D_floor-mat.jpg

MRFIT
04-01-2005, 08:04 PM
its a good idea....

the factory mat for jazz, the driver side has a hole for the pin that holds the mat in place.... but it doesn't come with the pin..... ????

how strange.... mine kept on sliding to the front...

MRFIT
04-01-2005, 08:05 PM
I will contact them to see if they make them in any other colours.... :)

Chi
04-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Do they have those for EG hatches?

Theyre mad products, dont have to worry about throwing dirt from the floor out, if you got the ease of these mats.

rokkuchan
04-01-2005, 09:08 PM
why not just buy the Jazz's optional custom floor mats? They look better and has 2 red pin or metal to hold carpet in place.

I got for $168 from my honda dealer...

MRFIT
04-01-2005, 11:09 PM
I did get the floor mat from Honda.... and there was no pin!!!.....

or am I the only one who didn't get the pins...... I will make shit fly at the dealer if that's the case.....

DavidLing
04-01-2005, 11:09 PM
why not just buy the Jazz's optional custom floor mats? They look better and has 2 red pin or metal to hold carpet in place.

yeah, the price is not much different to the dealer's one. But i think the 3D shape design is good because it won't move easily even it don't need pins.

Some time dust still can go under the "flat" mat easily from the side of the mat, but the 3D one seem can avoid this problems (if the 3D mat is very fit)

rokkuchan
04-01-2005, 11:17 PM
I got the PINS... haha... go scream at your dealer.

No matter what, dust and dirt always find its way under the mat.

DavidLing
04-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Do anyone in Melbourne can go to that shop, and ask them to try to put it into Jazz, so that u can check is it well fit or not???

the address is 28 Bignell Road, Moorabbin VIC AUSTRALIA 3189

Kit
05-01-2005, 12:59 AM
I did get the floor mat from Honda.... and there was no pin!!!.....

or am I the only one who didn't get the pins...... I will make shit fly at the dealer if that's the case.....
there are two types of mats you can get for the Jazz, one is just the standard generic mats, that may or may not have the pin holes, and the other is the Honda custom mats which definately have the pin holes.

Looks like u got a generic one man.. they are alot cheaper than the Honda Custom ones

TypeG
05-01-2005, 01:27 AM
any mats should have the pins
just go and scream

DavidLing
05-01-2005, 10:29 AM
there are two types of mats you can get for the Jazz, one is just the standard generic mats, that may or may not have the pin holes, and the other is the Honda custom mats which definately have the pin holes.

Looks like u got a generic one man.. they are alot cheaper than the Honda Custom ones
So the only different between standard generic mats and Honda custom mats is the pin holes?? and their quality are same??

Kit
05-01-2005, 10:43 AM
So the only different between standard generic mats and Honda custom mats is the pin holes?? and their quality are same??
nah, the quality and look of the custom mats are a lot nicer. :)

TypeG
05-01-2005, 11:41 AM
I saw the custom mats b4
it is nicers but price should be NICE as well

DavidLing
05-01-2005, 12:19 PM
but form the Honda Jazz accessories book, it shows 1 type of floor mat only? so if i wanna but mat from Honda dealer, do i need to tell them clearly that i want the custom mats??

i did ask the honda dealer about the floor mat b4, it cost around $160, but i don't know is standard generic mats or Honda custom mats??

brightboyfree
05-01-2005, 12:58 PM
but form the Honda Jazz accessories book, it shows 1 type of floor mat only? so if i wanna but mat from Honda dealer, do i need to tell them clearly that i want the custom mats??

i did ask the honda dealer about the floor mat b4, it cost around $160, but i don't know is standard generic mats or Honda custom mats??
hey david, i just got mine for $128 from highway honda:thumbsup: . u shold get one to keep yr car clean...

DavidLing
05-01-2005, 01:10 PM
hey david, i just got mine for $128 from highway honda:thumbsup: . u shold get one to keep yr car clean...only $128?? really cheap wor!! is the standard generic mats or Honda custom mats?? with pin or not?

Kit
05-01-2005, 04:33 PM
i got our custom mats thrown in as well when we bought the car, so i'm unsure how much they would cost normally. But i would think that $160 is about right.

just a question for you guys with the custom mats. Does the mat actually "click" into the pin? Cos with ours, the metal hole eyelet just sits loosely over pin in the jazz floor

MRFIT
05-01-2005, 06:53 PM

I am sure I have the Custom ones.... the one that has Jazz on them.... and fits really well in the footwell..... and it has pin hole on the driver side..... damn it..... I am pissed..... definitely take it down to the dealer on my next day off....

TypeG
05-01-2005, 07:03 PM
hey joey, u got my PM?

terris08
05-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Sorry, I still don't get the differences between the so called 'custom' and 'generic' mat. Are they both from Honda anyway?
The one I got has two pin holes and a Jazz badge on it, which one it is??

Lowenhart
06-01-2005, 10:32 AM
You've got the custom mats then. Differences are that its made for the car and fit better...
Generic mats have Honda on them.

DavidLing
07-01-2005, 10:07 PM
I dicided to buy the custom mats, and i bought it today. it cost me $140.15 @ Southside Honda, Brisbane. It is a staff price!! normal price should be around $160

MRFIT
07-01-2005, 10:22 PM
did u get the pins?

spoon fit
08-01-2005, 12:30 AM
i think come together

DavidLing
08-01-2005, 12:31 AM
did u get the pins?i didn't open and have a good look on it yet. Coz' i will put the mats on after i clean my car!! but i think that is no pins, just have some holes for hooking to the front seats, buttons which is used to connect the 3 mats for the rear area, and i saw a plastic thingy with a screw, but i don't know what that for!

i think my one is the honda custom one, coz' it has a "JAZZ" word on the mat!

muli
08-01-2005, 10:01 AM

i got given those as well and they even gave me a extra set of those pin/metal parts to hold it in.

I can get the honda mats for a bit less than $100

DavidLing
08-01-2005, 10:31 AM
i got given those as well and they even gave me a extra set of those pin/metal parts to hold it in.

I can get the honda mats for a bit less than $100 $100 is really cheap!!

muli
08-01-2005, 12:36 PM
know a few guys that work at the highway autogroup so i get parts slightly cheaper. if any of you guys need brake pads, let me know as ill try get them cheaper for you, honda sell em for around $170, i got mine for few dollars over $100

borad
11-02-2008, 07:54 PM
*bump*

They're currently selling them for $49! They are indeed full custom (the picture shown is for a different model). There are three velcro patches on the front mats to keep them in place (though the custom 3D shaping does that pretty well anyway).

They're not exactly plush, but for the price and fit you can't beat it.

If not in Melbourne, postage is ~$30?

hondajazz2005
11-02-2008, 08:55 PM
wow muli, can you get me one and some other parts too???

paile
18-02-2008, 09:18 AM
Hi boys,

Bought my jazz privately and it doesn't have any pins that came with the original jazz floor mats.

Where can i get them 'pins' ? and how much does it cost? as it keeps slipping up when i drive my manual 03' Jazz.

Cheers

condomsakti
18-02-2008, 05:56 PM
buy velcro from bunnings or spotlight and stick them on.