PDA

View Full Version : My Mates Car, what you think?

ICACHA
28-08-2010, 06:25 PM
2000 Prelude ATTS

EKVTIR-T
28-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Nice Alpine setup but cant stand the blue steering wheel :)

Bulbasaur
29-08-2010, 06:07 PM
turn that blue light off and get a normal steering wheel and it will look better :D

ICACHA
29-08-2010, 06:27 PM
no as the car is not mine and it already has a wing.

Bulbasaur
29-08-2010, 08:13 PM
the wing thing is a signiture, maybe i should change the words around abit xD

arverson
29-08-2010, 09:12 PM
nice one george, did you do all that? i like how it all flows smoothly and integrates with the stock interior instead of being a over-the-top flashy look-at-me autosalon dash.

what that above the air vents? issert a weird square grill for centre channel or just one of those non-slip mats?

since we're in the i.c.e section whats the system consist of?

and more pics.. you cant tease us with just that!

ICACHA
30-08-2010, 10:07 AM
the wing thing is a signiture, maybe i should change the words around abit xD

your signature has no link of a pic. and as i said, the car is not mine and already has a wing. :)

ICACHA
30-08-2010, 10:12 AM
nice one george, did you do all that? i like how it all flows smoothly and integrates with the stock interior instead of being a over-the-top flashy look-at-me autosalon dash.

what that above the air vents? issert a weird square grill for centre channel or just one of those non-slip mats?

since we're in the i.c.e section whats the system consist of?

and more pics.. you cant tease us with just that!

yes i built it. that wierd rectangle grill is for the centre channel. its rectangle cause the vents are rectangle. one of my old work mates drilled holes all over the place on the old dash top and covered it in grill cloth. looked cheap. did you miss the console? LOL no more pics. i didnt touch the layout of the boot. the steering wheels was done blue because of the original install. pic attached.

brandonek1
30-08-2010, 10:13 AM
i think he's trying to say that the 'wing' part was part of his signature. like yours says 'albert einstein: two things..etc'

interior looks very nice though

ICACHA
30-08-2010, 08:05 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaah i get it now that i went back to the top haha

i cant tell where posts finish and where sigs start :D my bad

aka_NSX
31-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Perfect, every single part blend it very nicely ....... :thumbsup: