PDA

View Full Version : need help with cluster wiring

ekay1
02-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Hi i just was changing a cluster from a breeze model to one that has a tacho and im trying to put it all back in but i cant figure out this one wire that goes in.

In total there are 3 wires that connect back to the cluster, when you look at the cluster from the back one goes to the top left hand corner and the one goes to the right hand side and your left with one yellow chord which is the one i cant figure out where it goes? could somebody please help me ASAP! thanks

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?118086-DIY-EG-Civic-Gauge-lights-change-and-Climate-Control

had a look at this link and from the third pic if someone could help me where it goes thanks!

ekay1
02-09-2010, 11:22 PM
i figured out its my speedo that doenst work so i need to know where the wire goes for that..thanks guys

quangsuke
03-09-2010, 12:30 AM
the wires should be a fixed length, so the one with the longest wire goes to the far right etc.

quite sure they are diffent sizes too.

espionage85
03-09-2010, 12:32 AM
if your speedo doesnt work you didnt plug in your speedo cable?
its a cable with a pin like thing on the end

ekay1
03-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Yeah it's the smallest plug I cnt find the socket it goes into

najdi
04-09-2010, 12:24 AM
what are you on about exactly? i removed my breeze cluster which had broken speedo needle and no tacho, switched it over with my eg6 cluster..theres 2 plugs and they only go in 1 way otherwise gudluk getn the tacho in..from memory i think long cable was right side ( looking at it normal view )...leme no how u go man

Boban
04-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Yellow plug is the SRS plug for the air bag light