PDA

View Full Version : Finally a pic of my stock Euro lux after a nice clean

EuroZed
06-09-2010, 12:18 AM
http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz94/zohaibq/DSC00101.jpg

androo
06-09-2010, 01:47 AM
Clean =] Are you planning to do anything to it?

EuroZed
06-09-2010, 09:53 AM
thanks
not very sure to be honest, really happy with it as is...if there is anything that wont ruin the smooth running definitely would consider it.
not sure if there is one small mod that would open the engine up a slightly would be awesome. not keen on lowering it or anything....i do want to eventually change the car then maybe get new euro :) or is250 or something!

eurogo
06-09-2010, 03:26 PM
haha far out thats exactly the same as mine haha!

EuroZed
06-09-2010, 03:40 PM
haha far out thats exactly the same as mine haha!

haha nice!
mate time to post up a pic now!

Vavoom
06-09-2010, 06:17 PM
I got the same but in dark grey and I like mine the way it is as well (without mods) :)

antony
06-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Very nice and clean,beautiful looking car.

EuroZed
07-09-2010, 10:22 AM
thanks guys!
first time it got clayed, then cleaned then polished by someone, i took a risk as normally im really fussy about swirls and scratches
but have to say this guy impressed, now to see how long this lasts :)

eurogo
07-09-2010, 10:26 AM
i would but its the exact same as yours haha, nothings different on it. stock as a rock for now, but gonna put buddy club n+ coilovers, rear camber kit, roll around slammed on stockies for a while then put bbs lm's on it, 19's probably

eurogo
07-09-2010, 10:28 AM
sorry, exact same but minus the mud flaps

eurogo
07-09-2010, 10:29 AM
where u from eurozed? whatd they charge u for the claying n polishing?

EuroZed
07-09-2010, 10:41 AM
fair enough, i noticed on honda civics and euros that the rear wheels point slightly inward and front sit flatter to the ground, is that normal? obviously some engineering behind it?
on that note what does the camber kit do? sorry if its silly q.

i live in sydney, and he charged me $75. Interior clean too.
i fell for it i guess as my car is under a novated lease and this was one of the car washes under the lease scheme...now i just want to maintain it. bought this meguires wash and wax (conatins carnuba wax in a wash) and then do gold class wax (meguires) then finsih with dodo red mist....once my wash gel runs out will get dodo juice car wash gel too. hopefully all this will maintain it for a while before next clay. ..i might be lazy and not do the gold class wax as much lol

By the way have considered the MY 06 euro lux wheels on my car as i like to stick to oem, and not make it too heavy so it effects performance. But i think these wheels suit the silver colour quite well?
Has anyone put cu2 lux wheels on a cl9 lux?
cheers

eurogo
07-09-2010, 01:35 PM
yea thats normal lol, its called camber. camber is basically if the wheel sits inwards or flush, helps handling etc. the camber kit is for that, once its lowered the rear wheels will point in too much, that'll kill tires in no time, so i plan on getting the camber kit and having it set as close to stock camber as possible, as i drive from canberra to sydney twice a week.
mate $75 for a clay n polish in unreal! i just use meguires stuff, gold class wash and meguires tech wax 2.0 every few months haha. ill have to get it clayed n detailed as it has a few rough bits but they'll come off hopefully haha.

have a look for some civic type r rims, they look unreal on a silver euro

HunterZero
07-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Nice! Stock clean Euro FTW! Inspired to give mine a wash and wax this weekend and post pics.

- HZ

kryptonite
07-09-2010, 10:43 PM
i live in sydney, and he charged me $75. Interior clean too.

cheers

who was this with?

i need a interior clean as well.

was looking at these folks:

http://www.carcare.net.au/nsw.php?region=nsw

EuroZed
07-09-2010, 11:56 PM
yea thats normal lol, its called camber. camber is basically if the wheel sits inwards or flush, helps handling etc. the camber kit is for that, once its lowered the rear wheels will point in too much, that'll kill tires in no time, so i plan on getting the camber kit and having it set as close to stock camber as possible, as i drive from canberra to sydney twice a week.
mate $75 for a clay n polish in unreal! i just use meguires stuff, gold class wash and meguires tech wax 2.0 every few months haha. ill have to get it clayed n detailed as it has a few rough bits but they'll come off hopefully haha.

have a look for some civic type r rims, they look unreal on a silver euro

nice, very smart from honda, thanks for the really simple and nice explanation :) makes total sense.
easy to install camber kit?
for sure, and the result im really happy with too, any good ones in ACT?
gold class wash good?

yeah someone here has a silver euro with those wheels and love the look, but i asked him the Q what its like and he said the wheels are heavier and can feel it reflect on performance which is what im worried abt compromising....any views on that?

EuroZed
07-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Nice! Stock clean Euro FTW! Inspired to give mine a wash and wax this weekend and post pics.

- HZ

Look forward to the pics :)

EuroZed
08-09-2010, 12:03 AM
who was this with?

i need a interior clean as well.

was looking at these folks:

http://www.carcare.net.au/nsw.php?region=nsw

Yeah these guys were outside our work trying to get a spot in our car park...didnt sound too inspiring or cheap
I got mine done at New Wave at macquarie shopping centre in ryde, guy called Con, get hand wash only and got the full polish and interior vaccum only etc. So he clays, washes than polish/wax. i have to say car is really smooth, looks like new, and i have found some places they missed buffing the polish that it was quite well applied. do let me know if u come this way, as i work around there
all the best

EuroZed
08-09-2010, 12:14 AM
by the way do u guys think these look better or what i have already is good?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HONDA-GENUINE-SET-OFF-17-WHEELS-TYRES-EURO-CIVIC-ACCORD-/320586045664?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aa46ad8e0

eurogo
08-09-2010, 10:34 AM
yea mate i think the camber kit is relatively easy to install, just have to be handy with tools i guess.
i havent found any good detailers yet but i do my car myself anyways so it'd only be just before i sell it that id get it properly detailed.
yea the wash is pretty good stuff, most of its all the same lol. its all about the polish too.

hmm i dunno about the wheels to be honest, i have a boot full of audi gear so the preformance is down either way haha

eurogo
08-09-2010, 10:35 AM
oh n i say leave the wheels u have on, i like them better, plus the ones in that ebay link are scratched up

HunterZero
08-09-2010, 11:14 AM
by the way do u guys think these look better or what i have already is good?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HONDA-GENUINE-SET-OFF-17-WHEELS-TYRES-EURO-CIVIC-ACCORD-/320586045664?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aa46ad8e0

I have those on my car, they were standard on later MY06 Luxes. They're still 17s, so no difference in tires/fit/stance. I like both wheels, but don't think it's worth the $$$ to change though (and those ones have gutter rash so would need some cosmetic repair). The 9-spokes look classier than the 10-spokes, but the 10-spokes look sportier. Comes down to personal preference. If you really want them, you might find someone on here willing to trade wheels.

- HZ

MR_LATE
08-09-2010, 11:24 AM
nice car man, as i do my daily driving, when i see a cl7 or cl9 i always find myself saying "FARRRK thats a nice car" . :D

EuroZed
08-09-2010, 03:43 PM
yea mate i think the camber kit is relatively easy to install, just have to be handy with tools i guess.
i havent found any good detailers yet but i do my car myself anyways so it'd only be just before i sell it that id get it properly detailed.
yea the wash is pretty good stuff, most of its all the same lol. its all about the polish too.

hmm i dunno about the wheels to be honest, i have a boot full of audi gear so the preformance is down either way haha

nice

oh, why audi stuff? u have or had an audi?
what kind of stuff?

eurogo
08-09-2010, 05:31 PM
audio gear* sorry

EuroZed
09-09-2010, 10:06 AM
audio gear* sorry

lol ok
may i ask what kind of audio gear?

eurogo
10-09-2010, 01:18 PM
*clarion in-dash dvd player- removed stacker, used aftermarket fascia kit.
*Focal 165V30 6.5 inch splits
*Focal 690CVX 6x9's
*Focal solid 4 amp
*Kicker L7 square 12inch 750WRMS sub
*Kicker 750.1 amp
*Dynamat all 4 doors, parcel tray, dash in parts, and most of the boot also