PDA

View Full Version : 2005 euro heated seats question

gen
11-09-2010, 11:50 PM
i have a euro ,that was in traffic accident and im rebuilding and in the process i scored a set of luxury electric heated seats ,now i understand ho
w to wire them and got all parts but i only got heat coming from lower back sction of seat is this correct or is bottom of seat , heated as well ?? ??....please inform

viper8548
12-09-2010, 12:06 AM
If you are referring to the passenger seat, this is normal, it was probably due to intergering with has a sensor on the back which deactivates the passenger airbag when a child is in the seat. Only the driver's seat has back and bottom heating.

gen
12-09-2010, 12:16 AM
anyone got a workshop manual with wiring diagrams of luxury heated seats plug idenditificatiion ,, ,so i can try work this out ,,my drivers seat is one im playing with now and can only get heat to top of seat ??

gen
12-09-2010, 08:46 AM
If you are referring to the passenger seat, this is normal, it was probably due to intergering with has a sensor on the back which deactivates the passenger airbag when a child is in the seat. Only the driver's seat has back and bottom heating.

so correct me if im wrong ,but the drivers seat heats back rest and bottom ,and passanger heats back rest only ?? what !! your passengers not entitled to a warm butt ,,

anyhow if anybodys got workshop manual 2004 to 2006 euro please pm me i would love if you could scan a few pages with tech details to heated seats ,mainly plug wiring ect ...

thnx