PDA

View Full Version : Suspension too stiff?

will13
15-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Just wondering guys...if i go round a bend and the car starts to 3 wheel...is that an indication that my suspension is a little stiff? I don't like the idea of only having 3 wheels sticking me to the road thats all.

Obviously depends on the bend and how fast i take it, but i'd just like to hear what peoples thoughts are on this

dOOb
15-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Just wondering guys..

hhmmm yeah...

if i go round a bend and the car starts to 3 wheel

hhhmm...

...is that an indication that my suspension is a little stiff?

could be...

I don't like the idea of only having 3 wheels sticking me to the road thats all.

Really!

Obviously depends on the bend and how fast i take it, but i'd just like to hear what peoples thoughts are on this

If you don't like the fact that your car does a 3 wheel around the corner.... why don't you try going a tiny bit slower to avoid this! one day your car will flip over or slide in the wet into the gutter.

ps. stiff suspension were one of many design to go around corner at a faster speed so either there is something else wrong with your car or you're going too fast around a tight bend

imratedpg
15-09-2010, 10:15 PM
haha love ur reply ^^ and i agree stiffer suspension shud stick ur car to the ground when cornering fast

d15z1SUX
16-09-2010, 12:14 AM
3 wheeling probably means u are running a thick swaybar? and also cornering a little too fast.

will13
16-09-2010, 08:59 AM
3 wheeling probably means u are running a thick swaybar? and also cornering a little too fast.

Sure am, just itr sway bars on an eg

kccord
16-09-2010, 09:39 AM
People corner faster with a little bit of oversteer, thus thick rear sway bar will cause it to 3 wheel and oversteer a bit. It's good.