PDA

View Full Version : Questions on a Del Sol

Asado
16-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Wondering if could get a lil help

Does anyone know where can i get scissor lambo hinges for my crx and do they give you the option to open the door as normal apart from scissor up?
I live in Sydney btw

and also ...can i get halo lights that fit well for headlights and tail lights to go with it ..as i bought a set from ebay and the right one didnt fit too well

na-118
16-09-2010, 02:28 AM
carmate in villawood supply and fit them if your interested

sxmachine
16-09-2010, 05:16 AM
Just a warning on the scissor door kit not straight bolt up in the middle of doin mine now and all lambo doors kit come out before going up if they didn't the door would smash into your a pillar And yes I bought the one for the del sol/civic straight bolt on but they lie lol Ring car mate up and see how much they quote you and pm me I might be able to do them for you cheaper I can supply and fit aswell just check my thread

Asado
16-09-2010, 10:11 PM
hmm but can u still use it like a normal door? like open normal reason i ask is because say ur in a car park in the city...roof is low ...last thing id want is to smash the door on the roof of the carpark lol
how much are they roughly?

sxmachine
16-09-2010, 11:02 PM
U can open like a normal door but would be a tight fit to get out... Like it doesn't open all the way. Kits go for around 800 I think plus would be roughly 400 to install them maybe don't quote me on those prices though lol