PDA

View Full Version : Perth Honda dealers for servicing

ricsvtr
25-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Does anyone have any experiences whether good or bad regarding Perth Honda dealers for servicing?

eg_08_wa
25-09-2010, 07:26 PM
No matter where you go, there will be people who have had good experience and people who have bad experience.

Being in Perth, there are only 3 dealers to chose from; Prestige, Burswood and Honda North. Just pick the one closest to you, and see if you are satisfied. If not, move on. Should you find yourself complete dissatisfied with all three, you can always go to HonMaz in Nedlands, but not servicing your car at a dealer means you will miss out on campaigns Honda bring out if your car is brand new.

Type R Positive
27-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Honda North are dicks. I did get my CL9 from there though.
I used to get my euro's serviced at Burswood when I was in Perth. They are great to deal with!

edras
28-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Burswood Honda are good to deal with

Paid $235 for 10k service on CU2 last time I went there.

Maybe we should start comparing price vs quality of service

shin2chou
28-09-2010, 08:54 PM
cartel customs - the guy that runs it, raul used to be the head mechanic at prestige or something

http://cartelcustoms.com.au/contact.html

he can get all the oem parts for you if your into that kinda stuff.

Type R Positive
29-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Maybe we should start comparing price vs quality of service
Service means everything when you're paying $100's for an oil change and a stamp. You would think Honda North were selling Maybach's judging by their stuck up rude attitudes. Funny enough, the guys across the street at Audi are great. They let me sit in the R8 V10!!!! Bastards wouldn't let me drive it though....

If anyone here from Perth has a Toyota, Galleria Toyota is the bestest Toyota dealer in Australia! Awesome guys there.

RRR52
01-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Bringing this back to life.

In Perth I'm spending $800 a year on our 2010 Accord Euro's servicing with Honda North - ridiculous. And I can't even ask them NOT to do rotating and balancing it has to be included in their service cost. Mind you the dealer in Brisbane was only marginally cheaper.

My Lotus dealer (also Ferrari, Lamborghini dealer) charges me less to service a 9 year old mid-engine Elise that does track work!

Come on where can I go for reasonable cost?

Type R Positive
03-08-2014, 12:19 PM
If you want a stamp, just get it done at Repco or the likes. The minor service is just an oil change. No filters, nothing. Just oil.......

curtis265
03-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Trying not to name and shame here - a Honda dealer, North of the river have a strong reputation for being asses. Would suggest trying Burswood

sensei_
03-08-2014, 01:22 PM
just curious, if anyone has tried wangara honda.

i called them up for parts, and boy were they pricey!

Jasemas
03-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Just got my new jazz serviced at a dealer north of the river
And lets just say there are swirl marks and light scratches from an incompetent car washer
So much for paint protection...

sensei_
03-08-2014, 10:41 PM
Just got my new jazz serviced at a dealer north of the river
And lets just say there are swirl marks and light scratches from an incompetent car washer
So much for paint protection...

to be fair, you should have known better than to send it there :p

Jasemas
04-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Thats where I bought it from haha
i'll give them a call tomorrow and tell them how i feel
Oh well might check out burswood Honda

sensei_
04-08-2014, 09:31 AM
Thats where I bought it from haha
i'll give them a call tomorrow and tell them how i feel
Oh well might check out burswood Honda

even worse!! :p

wouldnt step into that dealership for anything, unless of course, i was tyre kicking. but at least now you know who to go to.

curtis265
04-08-2014, 10:14 AM
to be fair, you should have known better than to send it there :p

they're not detailers either, nor do they expect a Honda customer to know a what swirls are..

they just give it a wipe rather than a decent wash, that's labour saved there!

sensei_
04-08-2014, 10:41 PM
they're not detailers either, nor do they expect a Honda customer to know a what swirls are..

they just give it a wipe rather than a decent wash, that's labour saved there!

dont forget the shiny tyre shine that is sloppily applied.

ive seen a few backpackers working there a few years ago, who had no idea how to wash cars properly.

curtis265
04-08-2014, 11:14 PM
in alln honesty if i was the manager there i'd do it like that too

you'd get one in 1/50 jazz owners understand what a swirl is and then you'd get 1/10 of those actually willing complain about it

do you see where i'm coming from?

sensei_
04-08-2014, 11:45 PM
in alln honesty if i was the manager there i'd do it like that too

you'd get one in 1/50 jazz owners understand what a swirl is and then you'd get 1/10 of those actually willing complain about it

do you see where i'm coming from?

from a business POV, heck they are doing a great job.

charge dealership prices, pay backpacker wages (or thereabouts), and like you say, they can usually get away with it.

Jasemas
05-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Unfortunately im a bit anal about these sorts of things on a new car
I was going to let it slid
Til i remembered I paid good money for that so called paint protection stuff
Then i got angry

curtis265
05-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Paint protection is more of a warranty on the product

lolmclol
05-08-2014, 11:48 AM
you mean people still go to that particular dealership that's north of the river?

lmzo

Jasemas
05-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Thats under renovations :P
Then yes