PDA

View Full Version : Does JAX install and supply coilovers?

richard_k
28-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows if JAX install coilovers as i am looking to get my car lowered next week and also getting new 18inch rims. Would chrome lip deep dish ones on a CL9 look good?

sameol3
02-10-2010, 11:07 AM
I don't think they supply coilovers, but they do install them. It's best to call them first as this may vary from store to store. My local jax quoted me $250 to install my coils at the time. Be carefull about wheel size and offsets, obviously depending on what your after when its lowered.

bennjamin
02-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Please consider other options for install and supply.

Contact TODA AU or JDM YARD for the coilovers to suit your car. Consider buddyclub n+ or tein coilovers.

As for install - what is your location ? If in Sydney , please contact myself as I have been providing installs for all ozhonda members for many years now :-)

sameol3
02-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Please consider other options for install and supply.

Contact TODA AU or JDM YARD for the coilovers to suit your car. Consider buddyclub n+ or tein coilovers.

As for install - what is your location ? If in Sydney , please contact myself as I have been providing installs for all ozhonda members for many years now :-)

Yes Tiens and buddyclubs are gennerally the best options..

I should of brought my car to you bennjamin =D lol....

richard_k
02-10-2010, 01:21 PM
yeah i'm in toowomba, QLD and will probably get peddars XA coilovers :D wish i was in sydney haha