PDA

View Full Version : K&N Typhoon CAI Install

richard_k
29-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Can any recommend some good workshops that can install a complete cold air intake system for a 2004 euro lux?

I was looking at buying a kit off ebay (69-0025TP).

I'm from Towoomba, QLD :D

Cynosure
30-09-2010, 11:38 AM
CAI's are easy to install dude, but if you really don't wanna be held accountable for things messing up I suggest you just go to any Mechanic place around. I mean, How hard can it be to mess it up right ?

Simonnn
30-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Give it a shot mate, you'll love it! I had never done any car related tasks prior to the CAI and found it very straight forward, and you learn a lot too. I just installed my own coiilovers too a few weekends ago :D

TRaNz
30-09-2010, 12:55 PM
yeah as others have said, its very very easy. They come with instructions that are detailed well. I even found it easy to do and im like ultimate fail with installations and stuff.....normally i just pay people =p
But yeah, the CAI installation, you can do yourself and save a couple of bucks while at it. Its Simple mang :thumbsup:

euro1603
01-10-2010, 10:35 PM
go and download the injen cai instructions for the euro.. very straightforward.. all cai installs are similar regardless of brands.. good luck