PDA

View Full Version : Wheel options for a 93 Legend

bgh
07-10-2010, 05:57 PM
I just bought an old 93 Legend to putt around in, but the stock 15' wheels look pretty rubbish. I'm a bit confused about what my options are for replacing them because the 65 offset just seems like it really limits my options.

I was hoping to just pick up some second hand wheels off eBay because I don't want to spend much. But I went to Bob Jane today just to check out my options and the dude there checked on the computer and said that not a single one of their suppliers had any wheels that suit a 93 Legend's stud pattern + offset. If I can't get any new wheels I really don't like my chances of finding compatible ones second hand.

I found it all quite unusual. I'm sure there are plenty of people on here with custom rims. Just wondering where I should start in my search for new ones. Are people using spacers? Running rims with lower offset without any dramas?

Someone please point me in the right direction so I can get rid of my 15s.

j.meng87
08-10-2010, 05:15 PM
are you keeping it 15" or changing to a larger diameter? Most of the 5 stud honda rims 5x114.3 can fit your car. the only thing is the wheel hub bore need to be enlarge from 60mm to 67mm i think. check out acuralegend.org its a forum for legend owners and they can point you to the right way.