PDA

View Full Version : Car Seats Cover

ahcash
09-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Just wondering anyone here uses car seats cover for their Jazz? Where to buy them and how much?

Apparently, the original :honda: one for the Jazz cost between $200 - $300 bucks... a bit expensive...

Any recommendation ???

VintAGe_618
09-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Why covers?? A pair of recaro or bride seats would be just nice!! :D

DavidLing
09-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Just wondering anyone here uses car seats cover for their Jazz? Where to buy them and how much?

Apparently, the original :honda: one for the Jazz cost between $200 - $300 bucks... a bit expensive...

Any recommendation ???
I got my seat cover form K-marks, there are so many different of seat cover u can choose, choose the nice one, but not the one like a "superman" logo, ha ha!

It is around $20 for 2 front seat covers, and another $30 for the rear seat cover! but i don't think it is convinence to move the rear seat if put rear seat cover on!!

I know Brightboyfree boy the blue Jazz seat covers. u may ask him to post some pic up!!

Kandy
10-01-2005, 12:45 AM
*cough* I called up Honda to enquire about covers for my car, only sheep/lambswool was available at approx $1200 for the set...
I am also looking for nice covers for my car, haven't found any that I liked yet though...

industrie
10-01-2005, 01:35 PM
get ASX seat covers..there hot...i have black ones ...there baggy and come in white, red, blue, black and i forgot the last colour..i got them from autobarn..they cost a bit but are awesome and make the car look hot...$99 a pair

ahcash
10-01-2005, 02:39 PM
get ASX seat covers..there hot...i have black ones ...there baggy and come in white, red, blue, black and i forgot the last colour..i got them from autobarn..they cost a bit but are awesome and make the car look hot...$99 a pair

Thanks dude... I have heard of the AXS one.. and they are throwover and pretty good... not sure where you can get them.. but you have just answered my question.. I will check out Autobarn sometime this week...

brightboyfree
11-01-2005, 02:12 AM
Actually i got the the original "red" one for the Jazz cost around $250 - 270<for got the price....> which is very good....but i want to change the whole seat such as recaro one......:thumbsup:

industrie
11-01-2005, 09:51 AM
if u cant get them from autobarn..look in the hot4's magazine..u can buy direct from the wholesaler