PDA

View Full Version : Honda CR-Z - The Sporty Hybrid - Manual Only in Australia?

sharkablue
12-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Hey guys,

As many of you know Honda Australia will be releasing the Honda CR-Z in Australia next year and showing it off in Australia for the first time this week at the Sydney Motorshow.

The car has already been released in Japan, Europe, UK and America.

Something that has come from this is that in Japan and America, it is offered with the Manual and Automatic transmission. In the UK atleast it ONLY comes in Manual.

There is talk that in Australia it will only come with a Manual transmission aswell, which rules me out of owning the car and im sure plenty of other people. After all its a tiny sporty hybrid for the city. And a manual gearbox and cities dont mix imo.

So please send an Email to:

lsmalley@honda.com.au

Lindsay Smalley, senior director of Honda Australia

and let Lindsay know if your keen for the car and to also offer the Australia buyer the option of an automatic gearbox!

Cheers.

BobTheBuilder
12-10-2010, 09:00 PM
I also concern if they will bring in the HONDA FREED 7 seater with electric sliding doors

Atjo
13-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Most likely they will bring Freed in for people that can't afford Odyssey. It's quite popular in asian countries.

AusAccord
13-10-2010, 12:41 PM
honestly, i think Stream is a better choice compared to Freed

BobTheBuilder
13-10-2010, 12:58 PM
I need sliding doors because I only have a tiny single garage

Atjo
13-10-2010, 12:58 PM
I've asked about Stream before and they said the size is too close to Odyssey and they affraid it's gonna ruin the sales of Odyssey.