PDA

View Full Version : Brand New CR-V Luxury

king1412
19-10-2010, 05:06 AM
Hi Guys,

Not sure if prices can be discussed on here but I was wondering if I am getting a good deal for a brand new CR-V Luxury I am buying from a Perth Honda dealer. I get:
CR-V Luxury
Harbenero Red
Modulo Sports Pack
5 Year Warranty
5 Year Honda Roadside Assistance

$45,826 driveaway.

Is this a good deal or should I asked for a lower price or additional accessories? This is the first time I am buying a car frm a dealer so I am not sure how the negotiations go.

Thank you in advance.

Erik

Atjo
19-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Have you bargained with them yet?

king1412
19-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Have you bargained with them yet?

I called them and they said this is their special price. Normal price is $47000 driveway plus $2699 for the modulo sports pack. You think I can negotiate a lower price?

Atjo
19-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Maybe try asking for $43K or ask for more freebies like tinted windows, parking sensor, etc

king1412
19-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Maybe try asking for $43K or ask for more freebies like tinted windows, parking sensor, etc

Thanks Atjo. I will try your suggestion.

spacekey
19-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Atjo is a good bargainer.

I always ask a lower price when I bought things,
If the seller strongly refuse the price I offered, maybe that's mean I got his deadline.

king1412
19-10-2010, 01:23 PM

I asked for extra accessories and they are throwing in DVD Entertainment System, Bluetooth, Carbon-style wheel and trim, Rubber floor mats and Blue Accent Lighting.

So it's CR-V Luxury Harbenero Red with Modulo Sport Pack, 5 year warranty, 5 year roadside assistance and the above accessories for $45,826 driveaway.

spacekey
19-10-2010, 01:34 PM
DVD Entertainment System, Bluetooth, Carbon-style wheel and trim, Rubber floor mats and Blue Accent Lighting

Good news

Atjo
19-10-2010, 02:32 PM
Not bad, maybe ask for $45K? hehe do you know the built date of the car?

king1412
20-10-2010, 01:43 AM
I realised that I forgot to ask for window tints. I might just ask them to throw that in and be done with it. I think $45,826 is a good price to pay for a CR-V Luxury Harbenero Red with Modulo Sports Pack and all the other extras thrown in. Considering that the driveway price is $47,208 plus $2699 for the Modulo kit.

Is there anywhere I can see the prices of the accessories? I would like to know how much the DVD entertainment system, bluetooth and others cost. Thanks.

sunnyl
20-10-2010, 10:40 AM
I would like to know how much the DVD entertainment system, bluetooth and others cost. Thanks.

You can call up the parts and service department of a dealer and ask for the price (thats how I do it). They'd quote the price for the item, ask for installation price too.

king1412
21-10-2010, 03:33 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your advice. I went ahead and purchased the car for my wife.

For $45,826 driveaway I am getting:

CR-V Luxury
Metallic Pearlescent Paint - Harbenero Red
Modulo Sports Pack - Front Skid Plate, Rear Skid Plate, Sports Grill, Rear Tailgate Spoiler, Side Step, Sports Exhaust, and Chrome Door Mirror Set
Carbon-style wheel garnish and trim set
Blue Accent Interior Light Set
Bluetooth Phone System
DVD Entertainment System
Rear Seat Saver
Floor Mats - Rubber
Luggage Area Protector Tray
Full tank of fuel
Window Tint
5 year warranty
5 year roadside assistance

I'm very happy with the deal. Thanks again.

Atjo
21-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Nice, don't forget post some pictures. Put 22" and lowered (coilover/air sus) then you're good to go :)

Doug11
27-02-2011, 10:17 AM
and don't forget the operation to become a ricer.

Shermanator
07-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your advice. I went ahead and purchased the car for my wife.

For $45,826 driveaway I am getting:

CR-V Luxury
Metallic Pearlescent Paint - Harbenero Red
Modulo Sports Pack - Front Skid Plate, Rear Skid Plate, Sports Grill, Rear Tailgate Spoiler, Side Step, Sports Exhaust, and Chrome Door Mirror Set
Carbon-style wheel garnish and trim set
Blue Accent Interior Light Set
Bluetooth Phone System
DVD Entertainment System
Rear Seat Saver
Floor Mats - Rubber
Luggage Area Protector Tray
Full tank of fuel
Window Tint
5 year warranty
5 year roadside assistance

I'm very happy with the deal. Thanks again.

KIng 1412 or anyone who may know. This is in regards to The Blue Accent Interior light set (footwell Lights) accessory. Can you tell me how this is actually wired to the Vehicle? Is their a separate switch to turn it on or off? As in the States they have the option to install it to a Civic with a switch to turn it on/off and wired
to the parkers. So as soon as you turn the parker lights on they give a blue glow in the footwells provided you have pressed the on button on the dash. Please tell me as I want to install this to my CRV, only if I can have the on as I drive during the night. After all thats what it should do instead of coming on when you just open the doors.

dna4
30-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Hi , did anyone buy the CRV normal model or sport model recently from NSW's dealership?

What is the best price out there?

thanks,

eight
14-06-2011, 09:02 PM
^ I'm interested to know as well. Has anyone bought one recently?

dna4
14-06-2011, 09:03 PM
^ I'm interested to know as well. Has anyone bought one recently?

it seems the crv is no go car in NSW - lol:p