PDA

View Full Version : Antenna Problems

MrPlow
04-12-2003, 03:05 PM
the antenna on my EK doesn't go all the way down? is that the way its ment to be, im sure iv seen it all the way down? iv taken that black seal off it and tried to force it down with some WD40, but it wont move?

anyone got any ideas on how to get it down? :x

genesis
04-12-2003, 03:07 PM
Thats what happened to mine, but instead of getting a replacement I got mine removed and the hole fibreglassed :-)

Now i have to buy and install a hidden internal antenna. The roof line looks a lot sleaker now.

MrPlow
04-12-2003, 03:12 PM
how much did all that set you back?

MrPlow
04-12-2003, 03:14 PM
how much did all that set you back?

genesis
04-12-2003, 03:17 PM
$200 or something, i had to get the A pillar resprayed at the same time.

vti-2
04-12-2003, 03:59 PM
I think there's a similar thread in the Integra section. You should do a search.

vince
08-12-2003, 09:01 PM
Not sure if anyone can help me with this but recently my sony cd player has gone crazy. One minute the radio is okay and then after awhile there is like a loud static sound kind of like when you are getting bad reception (but i know i'm not in a remote location). Sometimes the radio goes completely silent and the only sound i'll get is if i change to CD mode. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem?

euro77
09-12-2003, 07:30 AM
Not sure if anyone can help me with this but recently my sony cd player has gone crazy. One minute the radio is okay and then after awhile there is like a loud static sound kind of like when you are getting bad reception (but i know i'm not in a remote location). Sometimes the radio goes completely silent and the only sound i'll get is if i change to CD mode. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem?

Not sure what's wrong with it, could be your head unit failing. Try posting this question in Audio section.