PDA

View Full Version : watanabe colour/colour code ?

viinnh
22-10-2010, 05:41 PM
hey guys i want to respray my rims this colour
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9180/watanabe1.jpg

but i searched everywhere all over google. it just says brownish . not very useful lol

so if you guys know the colour/colour code of this or something near identical please tell me. and please dont 'lmgtfy' me .

cheers, vinh

arverson
22-10-2010, 06:05 PM
i did a search and i found the color on google in less than 30 seconds

coulda made it even easier on yourself if you let us 'lmgtfy'. oh well

viinnh
22-10-2010, 06:21 PM
coloour says brownish . thats like what it says but doesnt seem help ful to me lol i prefer colour code. could you tell me it ? thanks

MWAKU
22-10-2010, 09:04 PM
i never knew that they made specif color codes for wheels. if u really want an answer, there is no point sitting on ur ass and asking ozhonda. take the pic to the paint shop and they will mix the color as best they can.

Bulbasaur
22-10-2010, 09:51 PM
they just look like they got brake dusted the crap out of

-Tom
22-10-2010, 10:08 PM
there is no point sitting on ur ass and asking ozhonda. take the pic to the paint shop and they will mix the color as best they can.

That, and it looks like anodized dark bronze if those were the terms you were looking for.

quangsuke
23-10-2010, 12:13 AM
i never knew that they made specif color codes for wheels. if u really want an answer, there is no point sitting on ur ass and asking ozhonda. take the pic to the paint shop and they will mix the color as best they can.

bang on. just got to any paint shop and they will mix the colour for you. they can even put it in a can so u can spray it yourself