PDA

View Full Version : where to get service and tune in adelaide?

le do
25-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Hey guys,

getting my first service and tune soon. Im in adelaide so to you all you s2k owners in adelaide....where do you guys recommend me to go to get a service and tune. I want someone that knows their honda's, especially the s2k back to front, not just some profix down the road LOL.

Also where do you guys go to get your alignments done? again someone who does it properly not just to get the wheel straight.

any recommendations please

thanks in advance guys :thumbsup:

fung9420
25-10-2010, 11:30 PM
i want to know as well.
im currently looking for a s2000

tay113
27-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Apart from the main dealers, probe auto has being around a long time.....Has service family accord and civics since the 80s.Dont know about the s2000.Will love to find out too as i have not done tuning on my s2000 since getting the car 3months ago.Welcome to the club and hope we all can get together .
http://www.probeauto.com.au/

le do
27-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Apart from the main dealers, probe auto has being around a long time.....Has service family accord and civics since the 80s.Dont know about the s2000.Will love to find out too as i have not done tuning on my s2000 since getting the car 3months ago.Welcome to the club and hope we all can get together .
http://www.probeauto.com.au/

Cheers for that. Yeah should definitely all get together sometime. yeah might give them a call and see what happens. hopefully some more adelaide guys can give us some input

Eth
28-10-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm looking for 1 myself, my s2k has been in the garage for 2 months now since my tires went absolutely bald.

Need to clean up my Jazz and sell it too ..anyone know a good and cheap detailer? just some paint to touch up here and there ..

le do
28-10-2010, 09:25 PM
I'm looking for 1 myself, my s2k has been in the garage for 2 months now since my tires went absolutely bald.

Need to clean up my Jazz and sell it too ..anyone know a good and cheap detailer? just some paint to touch up here and there ..

i know a place that does good paint jobs and body kit fittings for a decent price. Pars crash repair (45 south road, thebarton). They did my paint and body kit on my previous celica for 1000 fitted and painted. Not sure if they do touch ups, i think they should?? btw Eth is that ur white s2k on carsales for 43k?

Eth
28-10-2010, 10:34 PM
i know a place that does good paint jobs and body kit fittings for a decent price. Pars crash repair (45 south road, thebarton). They did my paint and body kit on my previous celica for 1000 fitted and painted. Not sure if they do touch ups, i think they should?? btw Eth is that ur white s2k on carsales for 43k?

yeap, it is. not really looking to sell though, but if I get good offer I'd consider. $ can go into new investments.

but as always, toys come first! plus, I'll have some new shoes coming in for my white "Janine" soonish.