PDA

View Full Version : can anybody recommend some good paint/body shops in Melbourne/Geelong?

JamieP
29-10-2010, 05:17 PM
So I finally took the plunge and ordered my shine amuse style front bumper from the US (damn, I cant wait to get that puppy on!!) and Ive heard that silverstone can be a hard colour to correctly match and Im really not wanting to have that two tone look going on between my bumper and the rest of my car when I get it but I cant afford to do a full respray of my car either. So I was wandering if anybody (especially you silverstone guys whove had paint work done before) could recommend some good places to go that will do a great job?

Also what sort of prices should I be expecting to pay to have my bumper painted? I was estimating around $500ish?

Thanks guys

euromandeluxe
29-10-2010, 06:13 PM
I just got quoted $450 to have my NFR stock bumper stripped and resprayed. Does the bumper you ordered come primed?

JamieP
29-10-2010, 06:59 PM
euroman, I really should have asked this before purchasing it huh? Ive got a feeling from what Ive seen in photos the shine ones dont come primed? I know a few people on these boards have purchased them before so somebody should know

euromandeluxe
30-10-2010, 05:53 AM
you could probably still ask the seller to confirm whether it's primed or not.

the quote I got was with cash btw

vyets
30-10-2010, 09:06 AM
DT panels in springvale abit far from u but :P