PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust question for FD civic

prawncracka
04-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Hey guys,

I"m quite noob to the whole car modding world so hear me out with a lil dillema i have xD

I have an 07 FD1 civic nd was lookin to get an exhaust. I came across the 5zigen proracer ZZ and i'm quite keen on it.

Ebay Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260663056278&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The only thing i'm confused about is it specifies for civic type r, and in the picture it has a sedan civic. I'm pretty sure that the type r's have a k20a in them so I was wondering if anyone knew if the exhaust would still fit nd sound fine on my civic w/ r18a :)

ne information is appreciated ahahaha :)

sean.

nicwan8
05-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Best to ask the seller is it for R engine or K engine.

It looks like it's for K engine

ekay1
05-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Im pretty sure that the exhaust is for a type R. EkDez on this forum had a fd2r exhaust but added an extra pipe or something as it was sorter than the fd1 catback if i recall correctly and he said it fit.

prawncracka
06-11-2010, 09:10 PM
I've contacted the seller twice but they haven't replied x_x so i'm not too impressed x_x but thanks :)

prawncracka
06-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the exhausts for 4dr US civics (LX, EX??) will fit on a FD1 civic.

Cheers xD

Sean.

flubbar
09-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the exhausts for 4dr US civics (LX, EX??) will fit on a FD1 civic.

Cheers xD

Sean.

best not to go for american exhausts as their emissions laws are different to ours. better to go for japanese made or aussie made.